Chapter 1 Biology sub

Chapter 1

I walked around my bedroom, getting ready for my second day of school. School was the best part of my day. I have Friends but I'm not popular, actually I'm a nerd. Thus explaining my love for school.

I threw on Hollister T-Shirt and black jeggings and ran out of my room. "Justine, do you have lunch?" My dad ask while sipping his coffee. "Yep, I got to go, love ya." I said while running out the door.

I walked to the bottom of the hill where I ketch the bus to the transfer. "Where's Shane?" my friend Hanna asked. By the way Shane's my twin brother. " Oh he's coming" I said as the bus pulled up and he ran down the hill with his arms flailing like a bird.

*******************

Now I was finally on the bus heading to school leavening the transfer. "see when I'm an adult I'll just send Grace to open house,and I will be like yeah me and Justine are getting drinks will you go as the parent?" Will starts one of the daily conversation. "William why is it I'm always the wife in you stories you come up with?" I ask laughing at how ridicules my friends are.

"Well, actually I don't believe your always the wife. I'm positive once you someone that was part of a cult." Grace said with a smirk on her face. "I'm not going to join a cult!!" I yell frustrated. " Yes you are. I'll remember not to drink the punch when I vist." Will say while laughing. "Whatever " I say rolling my eyes and settling in to my book. "Are you going to be reading the whole bus ride again?" Grace asks looking at my book with discuss. "Yup" I say popping out the p because I know it iterates her. " No your not." Will says grabbing my book and throwing it across the bus at Shane. "William!" Shane and I scream in unison. He just smirks and starts to laugh. " Fine I'll just read on my phone, and if you throw that I will kill you." I say pulling out my iPhone. " Fine!" Will says irrated and I start to read.

"Ow!!" I groan as I feel some thumping the back of my head, but I don't hear a response and the thumping counties.

I spin around to see Will with his hand up to hit my head again. "What do you want!?" I yell irrated at my friend. "pay attention to me and stop reading." he whines. "No." I say starting to read again. The back and fourth counties until we finally get to school.

*******************

" Ok class this is ACP algebra one...." the teacher goes on and on about how it's like in high school and the rules of the class. I zone out because I'm a sophmere and this is my second time taking the class. I said I was a nerd never said I was good at math so don't judge.

BEEEP!!

I jumped nearly six feet when the bell went off. Then ran to my next class after averting looks from the teacher. I walked across the hall to my biology class, expecting to see the teacher I met yesterday but instead the was a young amazing looking teacher in the room.

He had dark beautiful brown hair and dark eyes. He is 6"2 wearing boots and T~shirt. His skin is sun kissed to perfection. Needless to say he was amazing looking. "Your teacher is in the hospital and won't be back for a while I'll be your sub." He said staring directly at me and his eye's racking over my body.

Bang!! I spun around to see Trever picking up his book and giving the substitute teacher a hateful glare.

"Trever are you, ok?" I ask with concer to one of my childhood friend. "Yeah, Jay I'm fine, but why don't you sit next to me today?"He said while moving he's glare off the teacher onto me.

"Ok, fine with me" I say moving to sit next to Trever. The class started with no more drama and everything was fine until the bell rang.

"Justine, could you stay after a couple of minutes please?" the sub asked. "No! She can't" Trever yelled grabbing my arm. "Trev, don't be silly of corse I can stay a couple if mintues." I say escaping from his death grip. Ignoring his comments and mumbling I walk to the teacher. Who I learned name is Mr. Galer. "Yes, what do you need?" I ask. "Oh I was looking file last night and I was wondering if you can do the mentor program tonight." He states looking at the bored. "sure,where?" I ask. "In the commons, we do it outside." "Ok, see you then." I say walking out of the class room

Something tells me that staying after is a bad idea, but I ignored the feeling. Later I know I will regret it.