Mother Deary don't remember me

Chapter 21

Sebastian watches Kaiden's car leave with a smile. He shakes his head in amusement and changes his appearance to fit a librarian. He has just settled behind his desk when the bell jingles.

"Mother," Sebastian calls out softly as an irresistible woman stalks toward him. Local customers in the store look up to see the old librarian calls out to his 'mother', who was a beautiful young woman and simply went back to reading like this was ordinary.

"What a dreadful name! Stop calling me that! I keep telling you to call me Willow.  We're all immortals here." She rolls her eyes.  

Willow aka Ba'alie Beelzibub stops in front of her son with a huge grin and removes her sunglasses. 

Sebastian snorts and continues his works. "Weren't you on a date?"

"She left a bit early. She is still wary of me. That shitty father of hers being the dick keeps feeding her crap." Willow rolls her eyes and leans over the desk to watch his laptop.

"That still didn't stop you from making a deal with him."

"A deal that he broke!" Willow feels her anger rising and takes calming deep breaths. "Anyways, did you talk to them?"

Sebastian hums.

"And?" Willow prods.

Sebastian stops typing and stares at her annoyed. "I let them use the mirror of truth and scanned the Alpha. From what I can understand, his strengths are about 7/10."

"And Zamora?"

Sebastian shakes his head and felt a headache coming. "I didn't get the chance. She's too sensitive to magic, but some of her soul is missing. So, I would say that her strengths are about 5/10 but her sensitivity to magic, a 15/10."

"She's enough to take down Joseph and Carly. 7.5/10." Willow warns.

"Who were unprepared and taken by complete surprise. 6/10." Sebastian resumes his typing. "Kaiden is stronger than her. His aura is way bigger, and he has better control."

Willow leans against the desk and whistles. "Don't you think he is a little young for you? You could be his great-great x100 father."

Sebastian tsk and look at his mother in disgust. "I could say the same about you. At least, I'm only a 1000 year older than him, but you ..." Sebastian shakes his head disapprovingly.

Willow stops laughing haughtily and glares at him. "I wonder what he would say when he hears that you also had a crush on his mom?" Sebastian rolls his eyes and ignores her. Willow puts back her sunglasses and grins.

"Alright! I guess it's my turn to be visited by the Alpha couples." Willow exclaims proudly.

Sebastian's hands freeze and he looks up sharply. "Ah... I forgot to tell them about you."

Willow's grins fell and the tension rises in the room. She smacks the back of his head and whispers furiously. "How could you forget? How are they supposed to get an answer from me if they don't know that I exist?"

Sebastian rubs his head and pouts. "I forgot! I did my part though. I let them used my mirror, which I have never let anyone see for  a thousand years, and gave them free counseling."

"And casually forget to tell them that they should contact Witch Willow for help?" Willow asks exasperatedly. 

***Kaiden***

Kaiden couldn't bear to wake up Mora, who was scrunching her eyebrows as she slept. He sneaks in a kiss and runs to the bathroom to remove his sweaty clothes from his morning training. An hour, he emerges to find Mora burrowing into the covers. She shivers and mumbles gibberish that he couldn't understand. Kaiden strode to her side and pulls her to his side.