Greif{Chapter XXII}

Kamora Gray
Wednesday
Yesterday I found out that Jp was in the hospital. He didn't exactly say why but I was hoping he was alright, I would've went to see him but I was trying to keep this shitty job.

Meanwhile when May asked me to be her surrogate I was shocked because I honestly didn't know how to act.

I wasn't a perfect fit but I just agreed to do it because May has been doing everything in her power to help me so I decided to give her a blessing that she's been waiting on.

I knew Kendall wasn't too happy with me being here but I didn't have anywhere else to go and instead of talking to me about it he took his anger out on May and she didn't deserve that.

When he slapped her I instantly got flashbacks from when Jalen and I were together. It's the most traumatizing flashback to ever have.

I was waiting for this week to be over because it was just too much going on all at once for me.

Yanaí texted the group chat saying that she wanted to meet up on Saturday because she had something to tell us as a group.

I didn't know what to expect because she was odd and very unpredictable. I got ready for work and said goodbye to May before I left.

As usual Nadia was still taunting with me even after I cursed her out. She wouldn't stop at anything to make sure she ruined me.

I still didn't understand why she was doing all this instead of just moving on like a normal person.

Kj was picking me up like normal like nothing happened. Him and I had became closer over the last couple of weeks.

I really appreciated him because he's been by my side, although I didn't want him to help me out he was still there every step of the way.

On the way to work it was silent because I didn't have anything to say. He kept trying to say stuff to me but I was ignoring him at this point in time I was just annoyed with my life.

"Kamora?!" He yelled out

"Yes?" I replied in a soft tone

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yes I'm fine, I just have a lot going on in my mind right now" I told him

"Like what? You know you can talk to me right?" He said

"Yeah but sometimes I don't want to" I replied

"Well you should now talk to me" he said in a comforting tone

"I'm just stressed out that's all." I said because honestly I didn't want to get into detail.

"Just try to focus on the positive that's happening even though it's not really much I know shit been falling apart but take it day by day ." He said

"Yeah you're right, but I'll see you later tonight" I said as I kissed him and walked inside the diner

I knew he was right about what he said about positivity because honestly I was tired, tired of everything even tired of working at this shitty place.

I was thinking about writing another book but I was over it because if the last book didn't do good then I didn't have any bets on a new one.

The whole day I felt like I could drop down on the ground any minute now. I was so sick of kissing ass just to be here going broke was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

I had a order from the kitchen and as I grabbed it when I turned around the food was everywhere. Nadia bumped into me on "accident".

I had to clean the mess and myself up. At this point I didn't want to work here anymore I was so sick of her intentional bullshit. I ended up slapping her out of anger it felt good because I had a lot of it built up inside of me.