Variety{Chapter XIII}

May Farrington
Saturday
The anniversary party was a success, I was just worried about Kamora all night. She was a sweetheart for wanting the spotlight on me but I was really worried about her because she never spoke on what was going on with her situation and I didn't have the guts to ask.

Sunday was going to be Kendall and I first counseling session, It was a mixture of excitement and fear because I didn't know what will happen. We also had a appointment Monday to check and see if I was pregnant again, I didn't want to speak on it until I knew for sure.

Right now I had to think about Yanaí's housewarming party which was happening tonight.

"KENDALL?!?!" I yelled out

"Yes baby, why you yelling?" He asked

"Because I needed your attention stupid now what are you wearing to Yanaí house warming party" I asked him

"Oh shit that is tonight! Well I don't know let me go look for something" he said

"Okay well I'm about to clean up so go pick out something and fast" I replied

"I know you not talking you never know what you want to wear" he said

"That's false now go!" I replied

"Man Whatever" He said between his chuckle

I started to clean up then went upstairs to shower, I stepped out the shower and dried off so I can start to do my hair. After I put on my underwear I started curling my hair so I can make it look nice for tonight.

I was wearing a pink outfit with some all black huaraches.

Jp Throne
I was getting ready for Yanaí house warming party when I saw Eli walk into the room and plopped down on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked

"Nothing I'm just tired then they want me to come in tonight" he replied

"Damn! I really wanted you to come to Yanaí party with me but Alright baby just let me know when you on your way home" I said

"I'll probably be here at 2:00, shift is long because 2 people called out" he told me

"Don't worry about it love, I'll make sure to bring food back and run you a bath when you get home" he said

I loved Eli and in all honesty I couldn't tell anyone why I was cheating on him. It was just the lust between Dr.Jackson and I. He knew exactly what to say to make me feel okay and good and that's where Eli lacked at.

He was always trying he walked on eggshells with me and I hated that about him. I threw on a Tommy Hilfiger short set and some tommy shoes to match with it. I picked out my hair then kissed Eli on the cheek goodbye.

Kamora Gray
I was falling into pieces and Nadia wasn't returning my phone calls. I tried apologizing in text but she ignored me.

I was a mess because I actually liked her, my eyes were red and teary, I looked more pale than usual it was just horrible. I had to get myself together because if I showed up looking a mess I'll feel embarrassed for Yanaí and if I didn't show up I wouldn't be a very good friend to her.

I wiped my eyes dry and dropped some eye drops inside it so my red eye can clear up. I took a 30 minute shower then dried my body off so I can put clothes on.

I put on my Nike sweat suit and put on some vapor max. I left early because the subway took a very long time and it made 2 million stops so yeah!

As I left my apartment I felt like I was getting watched for some weird reason, that's just how I felt ever since I left Canada and my aunt told Jalen where I lived. If Jalen were to find me it wouldn't end off good all because I knew him very well.