Secrets revealed{Chapter XVII}

May Farrington
Saturday
A lot was going on all at once for me, I recently went to the clinic to check and see if I was pregnant but of course it was the same I wasn't.

I was ripped apart by the news but what could I do? I just had to keep trying over and over again. We had another appointment Monday but I was worried because I wasn't having sex with Kendall because of the stunt he pulled at the counseling office.

We had to make up though because if not there wouldn't be a baby or even a possibility for a baby.

Today was the night of the dinner that we were having at my house and we had to play nice and pretend like nothing happened.

I never liked my friends getting involved in my relationship because it only made things difficult for me so I kept it separate unless something was really bothering me.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the grocery store so I can pick up some food for tonight.

I had no idea what I was going to cook so I texted the group chat instead because they were suppose to bring something as well.

They told me we should make steak and potatoes, corn on the cob, wine and a cake on the side for dessert.

I agreed to make the steak and potatoes, Yanaí said she was baking the cake, Jp said he was bringing the wine and Kamora agreed to making the corn.

I picked up everything I'll need and then headed back home and started to set the table and clean the kitchen.

As I'm cleaning up and getting ready for tonight Kendall came from upstairs looking like he was about to be with the bullshit.

I didn't acknowledge him though I just continued to do what I was doing. I then pulled out my phone to text the group chat to let them know that they can bring extra company if they wanted to because I didn't want it to be awkward with just us and Kendall.

Jp said he was getting Eli to join, Kamora said she didn't want to bring someone and Yanaí said she was going to ask if Cook wanted to tag along. I started to boil and season my potatoes and threw the steak inside the oven on 400 degrees.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Kendall asked

While he was talking to me I just continued cooking and made counter space for the extra dishes. I put out more silverware just Incase and kept ignoring him because I didn't have anything to say to him.

"Damn come on May it's not that serious baby we don't need that man!"
He cried out trying to get my attention

"YOU NEVER THINK YOU NEED SOMEONE! I'm starting to think the thought of someone helping us in this dysfunctional ass marriage scares you! We can't fix every thing Kendall it's fucking impossible. We're not fucking super hero's with capes! I'M FIGHTING FOR US BECAUSE I WANT US TO BE SOME GOOD TO THIS BABY WHEN SHE OR HE COMES!!!! I DON'T WANT MY CHILD WITNESSING THEIR PARENTS FIGHTING ALL THE DAMN TIME!!! Please understand me when I say this, we need counseling and we'll continue it until that man tell us we won't need it anymore. No wonder I can't get pregnant I'm under a ton of stress!!! Maybe we need this couples retreat because honestly I can't keep fighting with you it's exhausting and takes up all my energy! Now please shut the fuck up for just one night! I need you to act accordingly and just eat your food without saying anything that'll make me upset. Can you do that for me?" I exclaimed

He just stared at me because he had no words because I haven't snapped like that in so long. He went upstairs I guess to get ready for tonight or to turn in no matter which one he picked either one was good for me.

If I didn't see his face for the rest of the night I'll be happy. The food was almost done and whoever was behind the door came in perfect timing. I opened it and it was my best friend Yanaí, she had her red velvet cake in a cake container and sat it down on the counter.