Disaster{Chapter XXVIII}

Jp Throne
Saturday
I was suspended with no pay, this was absolutely embarrassing for me as a doctor and as for me as a person.

Imagine how I was viewed after this, the reason was private but I know it made people question why I was suspended.

I had a million words for Kyrie motherfucking Jackson his ass really got me suspended because of his stupid ass wife.

I wanted to pull all that hoe hair out just to show her I was nobody to fuck with.

Her husband was completely gay and she wanted to make me pay knowing that I didn't do anything.

She was deadass watching me and every move I made all because of him. Yes the dick was fantastic and clearly she was stuck because of it.

She was willing to do anything to keep me away from him. If I was a poor broke bitch I would've took that money and ran with it but I actually feel for Kyrie and plus my pockets are doing well.

Im a doctor and I have my own fashion line. As of right now though I wasn't making anything and I was completely and utterly broke but I needed some income to be coming in from somewhere this was unacceptable.

Now since she stopped my big coins I'll have to do an event to make some money. However I couldn't drag her but I could curse Kyrie ass out.

If I clocked her it's no doubt in my mind that she'll call the police on me. I couldn't afford a charge so I decided to blame him.

I felt like he was responsible because he told me that he was going to leave her and didn't want to be with her but it seems to me that she didn't get the message.

She was worried that I'll tell everybody that her so perfect, money making husband was gay and liked to play with balls and lick em too.

I didn't have good reason to air him out like that because as I mentioned I actually give a fuck about him but then again my feelings started to change after my suspension.

Fucking with married men isn't cool, it feels good at the beginning but things start to unfold as you continue.

That's what happened to me, things were unraveling and becoming one huge disaster.

I texted his phone telling him that I wanted to meet up and discuss something, I wasn't about to sit in nobody's corner and stay quiet.

I wasn't going to put my hands on him or anything I just wanted to know what was his wife's issue.

Hitting women should be very legal because bitches be getting out of line and sometimes you have to place them back.

He asked for a place and time like we were about to do something freaky but that wasn't the case at all.

He didn't feel or know how mad I was throughout the these text messages. I wanted to meet up in a public place so I wouldn't slap the shit out of him.

Violence was never the answer but sometimes being calm,cool and collected isn't a choice.

If he put me in a position where I have to bring out the New Orleans in me then so be it.

I came too far from people bullying me for my sexuality to ever let anybody else try me and walk away like it's all good.

We met up at this park and I waited on him to get there. I wanted to be there first so he could know that this was very serious.

I walked toward him and sat down on the bench next to him. He leaned in for a kiss but I backed up, he asked me what was the problem and I was thinking about letting him have it but then I had to think things through.