Drama{Chapter XII}

Kamora Gray
I could barely eat, every time I thought of him I shuttered and now that I saw his actual face made me fear for my life. Nobody knew what happened between Jalen and I, and honestly I didn't want to relive that situation so I was going to vanish tonight because being in Canada was no good.

He knew where all my family members lived and I didn't want him to come for me, I always had bad taste in men all of them were horrible but nobody had Jalen beat. The things that he did to me are beyond the norm of domestic situations.

I've tried with him for so long but nothing ever worked he always found a way to see the negative in everything I did. When we left the diner to go back to the house, I didn't say anything I just started to pack my clothes because I couldn't be here.

It was just that serious, I was so jumpy I've been like that since I left him and now that he knew where I moved I was even more scared. I couldn't keep running though because what good would that bring me?

Of course it's logical to get the fuck out of dodge but at one point you'll have to face your demons. As I stuffed my clothes back in my bag I just instantly broke down in tears.

It was like I've made it this far just to get back tracked, he always claimed he loved me and that was his reasons to doing what he did but honestly that wasn't love.

That was abuse,torture and rape. I was so scarred to the point I didn't want to talk about it to anybody. I had bad dreams and flashbacks but I still didn't seek help although it would've been necessary.

I heard my auntie walking up the stairs so I quickly wiped my tears.

"Going so soon?" She asked

"Yeah my manager left me a voicemail and a text message saying I have to be back in nyc immediately. Tell ma and pop I love them and that I'm so sorry" I lied

"Don't be silly, you're pop is fine and your witch of a mother will be too. You just get back to nyc and don't lose that job. I love you" She said

"I love you too auntie gram, see you soon" I replied

I rolled my suitcase out the door and headed to the airport. My heart was beating so fast because I thought he was going to pop up out of nowhere but I didn't see him.

I was in a rush to get home, I wish I never dated him.

When I got home I called Nadia immediately just to let her know that I was okay because the way I just walked out of the diner wasn't right I should've told her more about what was going on when I got to Canada but I was panicked.

"Hey wassup everything okay with you?" She asked as soon as I dialed her

"Yeah everything is good, I'm sorry I just walked out like that leaving you very few info about what happened" I replied

"No it's good, as long as your okay nothing else matters to me" she said

"Aww you're so sweet, did everything at work go good?" I asked because I was really nervous about that. If I were to lose this waitressing position I would be in deep shit.

"Yeah, I took care of it. She was a little pissed but I explained to her. Just be there tomorrow I don't want you to get fired" she replied

"I'll definitely be there tomorrow as long as you promise to come get me" I joked

"You already know I'll come get you, no doubt about it." She said

"I know, you're a good person. Heart is as big as the Pacific Ocean" I replied

"You know it love but get some rest you have a long day ahead of you" She said

"Yeah you're right, see you tomorrow" I hung up the phone and texted the group chat that was filled with messages I missed.