Right{Chapter VIII}

Yanaí Tate
Thursday
I've been sober for about a week in a half now. I was trying my best not to relapse because of the pressure I felt.

After Tre admitted his feelings to me I was stressing over it because I didn't want to feel like a bad person for doing him the way I did. I couldn't wait for the spa trip I felt like all of us needed it for certain and personal reasons.

I got ready for work and just thought about this whole situation I just kept questioning myself over and over again. I was fed up by now like damn I needed help for everything.

I already had a sponsor and now I felt like I needed a therapist to help me with solving problems. When I got to work I was ready to walk out, I loved what I did but today was the wrong day.

I clocked in and got to work, the whole while I was just thinking about relaxing my nerves this weekend. I thought of telling my friends on Saturday about my drinking problem and my sponsor but I wasn't ready for those kind of questions.

I mean who really is ready to answer questions about a bad habit? Secrets made me uncomfortable all because I was down to earth and real about everything so if I didn't tell somebody what was going on with me I felt guilty.

Was I wrong though? Not everything is their business and I don't mean any offense by that but I'm ashamed of this habit that's why I won't share it. I know they're probably worried about me but until I accept this habit for what it is I'll be more than open to them.

I was putting away some medicine in the closet when Jp walked up on me.
"Miss ma'am are you coming to the break room?" He asked as he silently knocked on the door

"Yeah I'm coming just give me a moment" I replied
"Okay well you know where we'll be at" he said
I continued putting the meds up and went to the break room.

When I got to the table May and Jp had their food.
"Jp is that a burger?" I asked trying to criticize
"Not at all, its a vegan burger honey" he replied snapping his fingers

"Oh okay so you really committed, oh wow that's really good. Let me go get my food y'all making me hungry" I said

I came back and plopped down next to May with my shrimp pasta.
"Damn that smell so good!" Jp said as he breathed in the smell of my food

"Unt un stay over there with that oat bread and made up burger" I said picking up my fork

"Fuck you alright? I can have seafood!" He exclaimed
"But pasta put on pounds so yeah" I replied rolling my eyes
"Anyways!" He said as he stuck the middle finger

The table got quiet for quite awhile until I looked over at May and realized that she was staring at her plate.

"What's wrong babes? Food not good? You haven't said anything since I got out here" I said

"She's been like that all day" Jp replied
"What the fuck? That's deadass weird, May what's wrong baby? Talk to us you know we're here for you" I said trying to get her to talk to us

She just stayed silent like she didn't hear a word I uttered.
"May? Talk!" I pressed
"What's wrong May? Is it Kendall?" Jp asked

I guess that triggered her because she started to break down.
I just pulled her close to me and comforted her. I didn't know what was going on with her but I was hoping that everything was straight.

I knew Kendall and her got into it but she was never like this, it's rather they suffered in silence and she won't mention it or she'll talk pure shit about him. I guess this time was different, we definitely needed that trip because boy oh boy.