BS{Chapter XIV}

Kamora Gray
When I served him his meal he stopped me. He wanted to talk to me, as we were talking I saw Nadia looking at us.

She was eyeing me to the point when it was like she wanted to come over and slap me or something. I ignored her though because if she wanted me she should've retuned my phone calls.

"How about I take you out some day? Fly you out somewhere" he said

"Fly me out where?" I asked excited

"Where ever your heart desires baby girl" he replied

"Awww that's sweet of you, you barely know me and you wanna fly me out for a first date. What do you do for a living anyway?" I asked

"I can get to know you beautiful you seem like a sweet girl so I don't think you're crazy or something and I'm a pro athlete...football" he said

"Oh wow, so what you doing all the way in New York?" I asked him

"I can ask you the same thing and I'm just here for a break from Cali, I always come here for a break. I have a penthouse in Manhattan" he told me

"Oh wow that's nice and I guess I can tell you more about myself over dinner" I said with a smile

"You definitely can just give me a call" he replied as he gave me his number and walked away to leave

I smiled to myself and tucked the number in my tiny pocket on my uniform. I walked in the back to use the bathroom but that's when Nadia grabbed me.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked

"I'm a grown ass women I don't answer to you" I replied

"You just gave up on me huh? Why the hell are you talking to him anyway!?" She asked angrily

"Because I actually feel wanted by him, you stop answering my calls and ditched me so fuck you Nadia! Now if you'll excuse me I'll like to go to the bathroom in peace!" I said as I snatched my arm away from her

She just looked at me with no words and went away. She had some nerve grabbing on me like that, she had a problem if she thought I was going to forget about how she ignored me.

When I left to go home I had a note on my door from my landlord saying that I was behind on rent. I snatched the note off and balled it up and then sighed. I had no other place to go and plus I didn't have enough money saved up, so basically I was in a hard space right about now.

I didn't have any nerves or guts to reach out to my friends or family for help because I liked being under control of everything. My life was breaking apart piece by piece and I didn't understand why.

I didn't even have enough book sells to pay my damn rent I had no idea on what I was going to do.

Jp Throne
I was at work when Dr.Jackson texted my phone telling me to come to the bathroom on the third floor. I was with a patient so I told him to wait, I gave the patient her meds then went to the third floor.

When I walked in the bathroom I didn't see him but that's when he flushed the toilet. I knocked on the stall and he snatched me inside, I stood there awkwardly just facing him with heavy breathing.

Before I could ask what he wanted he pulled me in for a kiss. I pushed him away and told him that we shouldn't see each other throughout work anymore.

In other hospitals it was okay to date your co-workers but after what happened with Yanaí and her ex boyfriend who used to work here they decided to create a policy.

We were forbidden from seeing each other romantically. Our hospital took this matter very seriously so if you were caught it was severe consequences.

Yanaí took that breakup to the heart because afterwards independence became her first,middle and last name. She never let anyone be with her in a serious relationship.