Bet (Prinxiety)

Tw: this is a little bit of lemon so not full on smut and some cursing involved too. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Virgil's POV:
It was a normal day today, Patton and Logan were in the imagination doing only god knows what, and Roman was kissing my neck, so the usual. I then I got an idea while Roman was kissing my shoulder now. "Hey Princey?" I said a little flushed from what he's doing. "Yes my kitten~" he said flirtatious. "I bet you couldn't go a week with kissing or touching me in anyway." I said smirking. "Oh really? I bet I could." He said confident. "Fine if you go one week without kissing me, I'll wear anything of your choice for a week. And when you don't make it...no Disney for a week." I said smirking. "Your on!" He said, I kissed on the lips then when we broke apart I said " better savor that kiss~ its the last one you'll be getting for a while my prince~" I said flirtatious. "W-what it starts r-right now?" He said confused and upset a little."why of course my baby~ good bye~ talk later~" I walked to my room, locked the door and sat on my bed. its going to be a long week. Its the day so I put on a shirt to show my abbs and tight pants to show my butt and no jacket just to tease him. I walked down stairs and see Patton and Logan telling while Patton's cooking and Romans sitting at the table on the phone. "Hey dad, hey Logan. And hello Princey" "hey kid- your wearing a different outfit? It looks really nice on u kiddo!" Patton said smiling "indeed Virgil it does look good" Logan said. I sat next to Roman, he was a blushing mess. "Hey Princey like my new outfit~" "y-yeah it looks h-hot on you." He said while looking as red as his sash. After breakfast me and roman helped clean the dishes then Patton and Logan left. Ronan was about to leave..until I pinned him to the walls. "Where u think your going Princey? ~" "t-this is against t-the rules v-virgil" he said " actually only U can't touch ME so I can touch u as much as i want." "P-please." I smirked " I'll let u go see ya sweetheart " I winked, then left to go to my room.
Next Day: Roman stayed in his room except for dinner and breakfast I put my hand on his thigh so he blushed madly.
Its the third day of this challenge and damn I want to kiss him or have him touch or cuddle me I don't fucking know anymore. Then Princey barges in too my room "hey princ-" he cuts my off by pinning me to the bed and kissing me roughly. He starts kissing my neck which is sensitive. "A-ahh~ roman~" he takes mine and his shirt off. "You fail-" "I know I failed the bet but I missed your body," he kisses my chest." Your lips ." he nibbles on my ear. "And you in General." He keeps leaving Hickeys, kissing my chest,ears and right now my thighs but then,' knock knock knock' "Virgil! Its time to eat dinner!" Logan said."okay!" I said. I heard him walk away. Roman kisses me once again on my thighs, neck, chest, and lips." You lost the bet you know." I said smirking. "Yeah well now you look like a leopard with those hickeys." he said smugly. "WHAT THE FUCK ROMAN!?!" I said loudly. "Well now the world knows your mine" he then whispers in my ear "and mine only, even in a bet."
Hope you enjoyed this please leave requests and I hope this was okay I started it at 12:35 am and finished at 1:37 am. Well I hope you all have wonderful day my lovelies!
662 words~