Drunk (Logicality)

HI okay so send requests I got one from my bff Colbybrockisbestboi so check her out and yeah!
Tw: lemon a little, sex mention, cursing, drunk activities.
Patton's POV:
I was going to the kitchen but then I saw Logan drinking something it looked like... WINE?! why is he drinking that?!? I walked over and grabbed the wine and poured it out he looked upset. "Whhhyyy did you do thattt??" He asked. "Because you shouldn't drink..wait are you drunk?" I asked because of the way he looked and the way he acted. "Mayybee. You know Patton..your hott~~" he purred. I was red then he grabbed my wrists and started kissing me. I wasn't complaining but he probably doesn't even want to kiss me. I pushed him off after he let go of my wrists "l-logan you don't like me like that." I said sad "of course I do~" "no. No you don't. I'll bring u to bed."I said taking his hand and leading him to his room. " Fuck sleep! All I want is you~" he said flirtatious" Logan go to bed. Now." I said sternly when we made it to his room. He grabbed my hand and pulled my on to the bed so I was facing him. "Logan I can't st-" "please Patton just tonight.." Logan said tired. "F-fine." I said blushing. "Yay!" He snuggled up in my chest then we both went to sleep.
Logan's POV:
I woke up with major headache. It felt like someone was holding...me..? I looked up and Patton. WAIT DID WE HAVE FUCKING SEX??!!? wait we still have our clothes on..thank God. He started waking up so I pretended to be asleep " damn your cute logie. " he said then he kissed my lips but before he could pull away I pulled him closer to me and kissed him roughly. Im still sober but I know what I'm doing except the fact that the first thing that comes to my mind I automatically do. I flipped us so he was under me. I began kissing his neck finding his sweet spot almost instantly. "A-ahh~ l-logan~" he moaned I took off his shirt and began kissing his chest. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?!? "L-logan~ d-dont stop~" I stopped when I realized what I was doing. "O-oh my god p-patton I'm s-so sorry!!" I covered my face. Patton grabbed my hands and kissed me then flipped us over "u don't have to say sorry~." "P-patton?" He began to kiss my chest and neck. "P-patton~ a-a-ahh~~!" He started to unbuckle my jeans...
   Let's just.. We had ALOT of fun
; )
Hope u liked it and leave suggetions I do fluff, lemon, and maybe I'll try angst. Have a wonderful day my lovelys!
475 words~