We all Come and Go (Logicality)

This is angst so I'm sorry but it will have a sad ending also.. This was requested by angst_forever1776
Tw: death, blood, suicide, and self harm. (I'm so sorry.)

Patton's POV:
I was walking to the forest which is where My boyfriend wanted me, Virgil, and Roman to go. I was walking and looking at my phone but when I looked up I saw Logan... Hanging there. I was frozen. I couldn't talk nor hear. I started sobbing and holding my hand over my mouth. I couldn't see anyone until I felt and heard Virgil shaking me and crying also. But not as much as me. I looked over Virgil and saw Roman on the Phone talking with the police or ambulance I guessed. But that didn't matter.. I didn't even care because my life just stop like that. I felt lightheaded and the tears wouldn't stop. Logan was the only person I ever loved and ever will love.. He was always there and now he's... Gone... Forever..
I walked over to him when I could move.
"No.." I whispered.
"No." I said a little louder.
"No!" I yelled and fell to my knees crying. Virgil ran over to me and tried to pull me away but I kept trying to get back to Logan. My whole world came done. Nothing mattered without him.. When I finally got home I went to my room and locked myself in there.. I didn't eat nor drink.. I kept telling myself that it was my fault ever tho I knew it wasn't. I walked to the kitchen. I haven't eaten in what? Four days? I've stopped counting. I went over to the fridge but something else caught my eye. A knife. A tall, sharp knife. I grabbed it and whispered the last words I heard Logan say.
"We all come and go." I whispered before I ended all my suffering.

They wanted a sad ending. I'm sorry but I didn't really know how to write angst so I did this... Yeah.. Hope you enjoyed and leave requests and have a great day my lovelies!
353 words
                      ~Cayla~