chapter 9

Kyra P.O.V

I watched August walk away to the bathroom. He could be such an asshole sometimes but thats my baby. I didnt tell August that this was my last week of work before my maternity leave because he would try to make me take it early. Some may say that i dont care about my family or that i was selfish. But that isnt the case at all.  Ive always dreamed of being a nurse ever since i was a little girl and all i ever wanted to do was help people and make them happy. Alittle while ago i started to realize that even though im making everyone else happy that i kind of neglecting my husband and my wifely duties. Im so scared of him getting fed up and leaving me or worse cheating. I decided that i was going to call in and take my leave a couple of days early. My man needed me and in all honesty i needed him too.

I stripped of all my clothes and looked at myself in the vanity. I started to rethink my decision as i thought of Aug being disgusted by me. I felt so fat and i was afraid that my husband wouldnt be attracted to me. I sucked up my fears and walked over towards the bathroom. I could hear the splashing sounds of the water hitting his body and i got a mental visual. My 'lady' began to tingle and i couldn't take it anymore. I walked inside of the bathroom as quietly as possible and i peaked around the shower curtain.

"Can i join you?" August flinched hard and threw his hand over his chest.

"Damn girl you cant be sneaking up on a nigga like that." i chuckled alittle bit.

"Im sorry, but can i get in with you?"

"For what? I thought you were going to be late for work." he rolled his eyes and turned back towards the shower head. I took it upon myself and got in the tub anyway. I wrapped my arms around his torso.. Atleast i tried to. I kissed his back slowly while reaching for his big little friend.

"Kyra what are you doing?" He sighed hard.

"Im trying to show my man how much i love and appreciate him." When i said those words his penis grew hard in my hand. He turned around and looked at me with passion and lust in his eyes. He kissed me passionately while rubbing my belly. He kissed his way down to my neck and my knees buckled. I let out a soft moan grabbed onto the back of his neck. The way that the water hit our bodies only grew our sexual temptation.

"I love you." I said to him enjoying all the attention he was showing to my body.

"I love you too." he said while slowly entering my center.

Taylor P.O.V

I sat in Starbucks with my Chanel shades on. My eye was still alittle swollen from the fight i had with that woman. Im still confused as to why she attacked me. All i know is is when i see her little pretty face again im slicing her shit up. One of the other girls that was there with her reached out to me and asked me to meet up with her to talk. Now mama didnt raise no fool so I had my girls Gigi and Deja sitting at another table close by. She told me to meet her here at 11:30 and its now going on 11:50.

"Sorry im late." she gave me a blank stare and i gave her a head nod. "So lets get straight to the point, You said the other day that Josh was your boyfriend.Well mood killer... Im his girlfriend."

What the fuck did this bitch just say to me?

"Nah baby, you got it all wrong Josh is gay.. Unless you got yo pole tucked I dont believe that crock of shit." I said to her with an attitude.

"Look i didnt come here to argue with yo ratchet ass. I just wanted you to know that while yall was only meeting up twice a week and at a hotel i might add, he was coming home to me every night. He was holding me every night, he was kissing me every night, eating MY pussy every night.By the way how do i taste?" She smirked at me. I was two seconds from hopping over this table and beating her down like the true man that i am.

"Your lying period i dont have time for this." I stood up but she stopped me.

"Before you run like a coward i just wanted to let you know that im not upset with you. Im pissed at Josh for cheating on me and with a man at that. I just came down here for some answers."

"Okay what do you need to know?  It seem like you know everything already while im over here in the closet about everything.(Lol)" She slid over a manila file folder to me. When i opened it ibsaw that it was Josh's Death certificate and medical examiner records. I scanned down the pages and my heart almost skipped a beat when i saw what was written.

"HIV positive." I said a little above a whisper. I looked up at Amara and she had tears in her eyes.

"All i want to know is if you knew you had it before you gave it to him."

Oh hell no. First this bitch and her friends came into my place of work and attacked me now she accusing me of having an STD. I was about to Spaz.

"Bitch how i know you aint give it to him?!" I semi yelled.

"Because i was faithful to him!  and plus one of your co workers told me u had it." I was pissed beyond belief but i wasnt stupid. I wanted to beat her ass down but i knew we were in a public place and I being a man would be charged more harshly than she would. So i grabed my purse flipped my blonde hair over my shoulder and walked out without another word. I most definitely need to go get tested.

Amara P.O.V

This He She ass nigga going to up and walked out on me. Such a bitch move,  cant even sit down and have a woman to shim convo. I shook my head at my failed attempt for answers and fled from the store. I got into my car and made my way to my doctors appointment.

Josh P.O.V

I saw the whole altercation between Amara and Tay. I cant say that i blame either of them. I should have been truthful with them both and i made a mental note to vist Taylor tonight to explain evdrything. I never really loved him i guess i was just lonely I jist want him to know that im in love with her and me and him were nothing more than a fling. I feel horrible just thinking of my actions. I NEVER had sexual thoughts about another man until Amara started to get more involved in modeling. But thats no excuse.. Wrong is wrong and ive been learning that here in heaven. Being here honestly made me a better man. I just want to make everything right.. If its not too late. I havent been visiting Amara like i use to. I just couldn't stand to see her hurt anymore so I decided to give her her space until shes ready to continue on with finding my killer.

*************

Yeah i know it was a lot of P.O.V in this chapter but i hopefully this answered some of your questions!

Please comment and give me feed back!