Chapter 16

[A/N] I woke up extra early just to do this chapter for you guys since i havent updated in a while!

Chapter 16

Rico P.O.V

After talking to my mans Corey,  I dragged myself outside to talk to Renna. I honestly dont know what she wanted to talk about. I heard all of her apologies already what more is there to say?

When i walked outside Renna was sitting in one of the patio chairs looking up at the stars. She looked deep in thought.

"So whats up? " I asked annoyed. I stood far away from where she was sitting.

"Come here have a seat, Rico its not going to kill you." I blew out a frustrated breath and sat in a chair near her. "So hows life?"

"Cool."

"How's School and Ball coming? I know this is your last year."

"Great."

"Stop giving me these short one word answers!" She started to get upset.

"60 Seconds." I said looking down at my watch. She shook her head and stood up.

"Just forget it Rico, Grow the fuck up!" She started to walk back towards the house.

"Renna wait." I started to feel bad and she was right i do need to grow up. She turned around and gave me her full attention so i decided to let out whats been building up inside since our break up. "Look I apologize for hitting you that night, it wasnt right and Im going to man up and say that im sorry."

"I accept your apology and im sorry for everything that I  put you through that day, If I wouldnt have cheated we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"But why Sharenna, why cheat on me?  I was so good to you.  You didnt have to want or need for shit because I gave it to you. I catered to your every need...I loved you to the moon and back." I cant lie a nigga was getting a little emotional but she wasnt going to see it. This girl was my world and she dogged me out.

"I know Ric.. I know i know. I honestly dont know why I did it. Even though you did all of those things for me I still feel like all of you wasnt there." she started to tear up. "When we made love i feel like your mind was some where else. When i expressed myself to you it seemed like you were half way listening. Its like ever since we left New Orleans you haven't been the same."

"Well sorry that your whole family is still here. Sorry that you got to hold your mother when you were afraid and all i had was a damn picture! Sorry that apart of me died with my damn family back in NOLA!" My chest heaved up and down. I was heated at this point.

Renna starred me in the eye for a couple seconds then wrapped her arms around my waste. She hugged me tight and from entinct my arms made my way around her body.

"Im so sorry Rico, I never knew that you felt that way. You never use to talk to me about how you felt." She was right. I never expressed how i felt about my family Because i thought i was protecting myself but now i realize that i pushed my woman away.

Renna looked up at me and pecked my lips. That sent chills down my spine. She looked at me with those big brown eyes and my knees started to grow weak.  God she knows that look gets to me. She leaned back in towards me and i met her half way. When our lips touched we heard an eruption of cheering, clapping, whistling and awwwww's.  Her whole family was watching for the door.

"Bout damn time yall made up!" Corey said while walking towards us. He put his arms around the both of us. "Do I hear wedding bells?" He smiled big.

Woahh slow ya roll bruh. Im glad me and Renna are back on good terms but at the same time I dont know if we should get back together and besides.. Amara is a cool girl I really want to see whats to her.

August P.O.V

Last week Ky wanted me to ask Amara to dinner. I would be lying if i said i wasnt terrified. Two strong black women with very opinionated minds in the same room? Nah this is going to end well. I told Amara what was going on and she was more than happy to come. She asked if she could bring that Rico nigga and in my head i was so against it but i told her yeah so it wouldn't be obvious. I dont trust that kid... And for some odd ass reason he seems so damn familiar but i just cant put my finger on it.

*Ding Dong*

My thoughts were thrown off by the door bell.

"Aug baby can you get that." Kyra said from the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and went to open the door. Amara was standing there smiling with Rico on the side of her. I smiled back at her.

"Come on In" I stood to the side so theh could come in. I gave Amara a quick side hug and i gave Rico a head nod. Kyra came out of the kitchen with the fakest smile on her face.

"Hi,  you must be Amara its nice to finally meet you." Kyra extended her hand and Amara gradually took it.

"Its nice to finally meet you too." she returned the fake smile. "Oh,  this is my friend Rico.. Rico, August and Kyra." Everyone said their hellos.

"Well dinner is ready let go eat!" Kyra practically ran her big pregnant butt to the dinning area. I pulled out Ky's chair for her. Off entinct i reached for Amaras chair just as Rico was pulling it out for her. Damn i gotta stop that shit. I sat down in the seat next to my wife as she piled her plate with food.

"Sooo, Amara how long have you and August known eachother?"

Ohh shit. Here we go!

  ------------

Soooo i wanna know

Team Renna or Team Amara?

Team Kyra or Team Amara

Team Rico, Team August or Team Josh