Chapter 24 Part One

Chapter 24 Part One

August

Dear August,

I know me and you dont know eachother that well but I just wanted to warn you. Amara isnt who you think she is. When we were younger she had this imaginary friend that she named Amara. Amara's real name is  Ericka. She went to vist this shrink named Dr. Fisher. As he progressed with her and ran multiple tests he diagnosed her with Dissociative Identity Disorder. He noticed that when She feels like people are being dishonest and trying to hurt her and the ones she loves she feels vulnerable and transforns into Amara. Amara is her safe haven. But then she snaps back into Ericka when feels like she needs revenge and she harms people. She doesnt know that she has another personality because Dr. Fisher hypnotized her to believe that she was Amara so she would grow up as a normal child. The reason im tellin you this is because i think Ericka killed Taylor. She hinted one day that he got wht he deserved. And i knew right then and there that she had something to do with it. I dont know how but i believe it's the truth. The reason im telling you all of this is because i believe that Ericka is taking over again and she even told me that Kyra is as good as dead. I just want you to keep your family far away from her as possible. Please get my cousin some help!

Sincerely, Brianna.

I read the note over and over again in my head and i couldnt believe it. Sweet little Amara? Nah man i dont believe.. But it could be true. She never really spoke of her childhood she always told me that she didnt remember much. Now everything is making since. I know Kyra did me wrong but as a Police officer i cant let Amara harm her.

I reached into my pocket and scrolled through my contacts looking for someone to help me. I stopped at a name i would never in a million years think i would go to for help...Rico.

**********

This is the last chapter everyone! Let me know your thoughts! Give me enough comments and ill update the next part!