Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Amara P.O.V

Rico was very attractive i must say. I guess I really needed some eye candy to lift my spirts up. The whole night our eyes never left one another's. I found out that he just recently got out of a bad relationship and isnt looking for anything serious right now. He's in his last year at UIC on a basketball scholarship.We talked the whole night away to say the least. After a while I noticed that Darius and Mia were gone.They think they slick trying to play match maker and shit.

"I didnt even know they left." I giggled.

"Oh damn." He chuckled."Well i can give you a ride home if you want?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not unless you wanna walk in them tall ass heels." He laughed and held his hand out. I looked at it hesitant to take it. "Come on Amara I dont bite." He showed his pearly white teeth. I took his hand and we walked out of the restaurant.

August P.O.V

After I left Amara's house i sped over to my parents house. I had to get to Kyra. I messed up so bad, ive never been the type to be disloyal in my marriage.

When i got there I opened the door with my spare key and made my way to the guest room.I peekes inside only to see Ky asleep with her hand gently place on her round tummy. I started to disrobe and climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and put butterfly kisses on her collar bone.

"Baby wake up." She stirred around a little but didnt wake up. I began to kiss her neck and lips softly.

"Kyra.."

"Hmm?"

"Wake up." Her ass fluttered open and she looked me right in my eyes.She had saddness written all over her face. That made me feel more guilty than before.

"August what are you doing here." She barely whispered.

"I came to be with my family. Since you wont come home to me then ill come to you. I'll follow you all the way to the moon if i had too. I love you to much to just left you walk away from me Ky. If you want me to stop being friends with Amara then ill do it i swear.. I just want you to know that im sorry and nothing and nobody will ever come before you and my daughter." She had tears in her eyes.

"No baby im sorry.. I should have never been so insecure I know that you will never do anything to hurt me. If you want to continue to be friends with her then thats fine by me I trust you 100%.I love you."

"I love you too.." She kissed me passionately and my hands roamed her body. I made love to my wife that whole night.. But i just couldn't get Amara off my mind.

Renee P.O.V (Josh's mom)

My baby has been gone for 2 months now. Im getting through it but its so damn hard. Joshua was my only child,my love, my rock. I have nothing left to live for. A parent should never have to bury their child. I dont believe that his death was an accident either. I know for a fact that that little girl had something to do with this. How is it possible that she survived and he died..they both were supposed to be home that night and coincidentally she wasnt there. I know something is going on and Im going to figure it out.

Rico. P.O.V

"Well this is me." Amara said when i pulled up to her house.

"Let me get that for you." i stopped her before she could open her sside of the door. I got out and and made my way to the passenger side,opening her door for her.

"Such a gentleman." She giggled and it put a small smile on my face. I walked her to her door and smiled at her.

"What do i have something on my face why are you loooking at me like that?" I laughed.

"No I just think your real beautiful..Can i take you out sometimes you know just me and you?" I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"I would love too.." She grabbed my phone and put her number in it. She kissed my cheek while saying goodbye and walking into the house.

Damn Ima definitely have to snatch her up before im too late.

Amara P.O.V

I walked into the house and made my way upstairs to my room. When i got there my heart almosg feel out my ass.

Who the hell was that Amara?!" There was Josh sitting on my bed in plain sight. Was I dreaming? Is Rico even real? What the hell is going on?!

--------

Do yall think Mama could be right? Was Amara dreaming the whole time?

Hmmm.. Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z