Chapter 17 Part Two

Chapter 17 Part Two

Amara P.O.V

"Amara Samuels you are under arrest for the assult of a pregnant woman, Kyra Stevens. You have a right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you."

"Yep thats right babe arrest that bitch! I wanna press full charges on her ass!" Kyra yelled from the doorway of their home.

"What the hell?!  August are you serious right now????" He remained silent as he lead me to his car. He put me into the backseat and buckled my seat belt.

"Amara dont trip ma, Im coming to get you." Rico yelled from the outside. I nodded my head as tears threaten to fall. He got into his car and headed into the direction of the police station.

I cant believe this nigga just arrested me because his wife was being a bitch. Fuck both of them. I sat back into the seat and decided to suck it up. I refused to let this asshole see me weak. August got into the driver side and pulled out of the drive way. It was dead silent in the car. I closed my eyes for a moment and eventually fell into a slumber.

When i woke up i was sitting on the bed in me and Josh's home. I mentally rolled my eyes, i been through enough tonight i dont need anything else killing my mood.

"Baby i told you not to trust anyone." Josh appeared while caressing the side of my face.

"Dont call me baby and yeah i know i guess i had to learn the hard way." i swatted his hand away. He snickered.

"Just remember Amara everyone has secrets and in due time... The truth will be revealed." He disappeared.

I woke up feeling the car come to an complete stop. My eyes adjusted to the light and revealed that we were at the home that i shared with Tamia. I was so damn confused.

"August what are we doing here." He got out the car and opened the door to the backseat without a word. He pulled me out by my arm and spun me around to take the cuffs off of me.

"I only did this to shut Kyra up, Amara your one of my best friends i would never have did that to you even though you both were in the wrong im not taking sides. I just want everybody to get along man." He leaned up against the car and ran his hand down his face.

"Im sorry for putting my hands on your wife but she was being such a bitch Aug im not going to sit there and let someone disrespect me."

"I know Amara Im just sorry that i had to put u in that situation." He looked me deep in my eyes.  I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms snaked around my waist and we hugged eachother tightly.

"You dont need to apologize..but the next time you decide to put me in cuffs you better make sure to arrest me forreal or ima really do something to get arrested." We both laughed.

"Yeah yeah well let me get up outta here before Ky start blowing up my phone."

"Wait can you just stay for a few minutes." i grabbed onto his arm. He looked like he was deep in thought and finally shrugged his shoulders.

"Why not. But just for 20 minutes." I nodded my head and we walked inside of the house. We made our way to guest room that has turned into my room and August layed sprawled out on my bed.

"Somebody's comfortable." I giggled.

"Its just been a long night Mari (His nickname for her)" He had his arms covering his face.

"Tell me about it Auggy" I layed down next him. He remained silent for a little while. I grabbed his arm and took it off of his face. He looked at me and smiled.

"what you looking at big head." He replied.

"Something ugly." I replied laughing.

August grabbed me and began to tickle my sides.

"Who's ugly?" He said while tickling me faster.

"Y-y-you!" i said while laughing uncontrollably. "August stop!"

He grabbed me by my ankles and placrd me in the center of the bed as he hovered over me.

"Say you sorry and im the sexiest man in the world." He said while grabbing my foot about to tickle it.

"Im not sorry and you look like a booger!" He put my leg in a head lock and began to tickle my foot. I felt myself about to pee on myself and i knew that i had enough. "Okay okay im sorry!"

"Thats what i thought." He said while smirking at me.

August begn to inch his way towards my face and i met him half way. Our lips FINALLY met. My knees grew weak and i developed butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right. I felt August's hands creep up my shirt and into my bra while firmly grabbing one of my breasts. I moaned into his mouth as his finger rubbed across my nipple.

He kissed down my neck and made his was to my chest. Once he got face to face with my girls he looked at them in amazement. He attacked each of them hungrily as my head flew back in pleasure. After he showed my girls enough attention he kissed his way down my stomach then to my box. He slowly pulled my pants down and slid my lace panties to the side... Lets just say he went in tongue first.

After he devoured his sweet tasting meal he grabbed a condom out of his wallet. I watched him as he pulled out his massive tool and slid the condom on.  I immediately got scared. Where the hell does he think all of that is going?! Before i could protest he slid his lil mans into my box without warning. All you could hear throughout the room was our moans and the sounds of our body smacking against eachother.

Rico P.O.V

I pulled uo to the police station gettin ready to bond Amara out. I cant believe that punk ass nigga August arrested her. He should have arrested that bitch of a wife for disturbing the peace..well Atleast for disturbing me.

I walked up to the front counter where the secretary sat.

"May i help you sir?"

"Im here to post bail for Amara Samules." She typed away at her computer and frowned.

"No Amara Samules has been brought in tonight." I looked her puzzled.

"You sure?"  she nodded her head. "Well thank you, have a nice night."

I was overly confused. Did he take her to another station or somethin?  This shit not making sense to me. I hopped in my car and and drove toawards up north. My gut was telling me to go to Amara's house.

  - -------------

  Tell me what yall thinking!