Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Amara P.O.V

Aids? Are you fucking kidding me?!  I might have aids? Just thinking about it makes me want to die.I dont want to see Josh at all anymore.These past few weeks ive been finding out all this bullshit, why in the hell would i continue to help him?! As far as im concerned, whoever killed him is cool in my book.

August P.O.V

"Baby can you please just stay and spend the day with me?" She sighed hard and continued to throw her toiletries into her over night bag.

"August you know they need me at the hospital, i just cant take off because you asked me to."

"So what about when Bella comes? You just going to leave her for work?"

"Babe thats different, nursing my daughter is a priority. Staying home and fucking my husband is not."

"You so damn stupid Kyra." I got up and brushed past her. She followed me into the bathroom and leaned in the door way while I began to strip.

"How am I stupid August? Because im trying to provide for my family?"

"So im not trying to provide for our family?" I said with my jaw clenched while jumping in  her face. Kyra always tried to subliminally test and critique my man hood.

"I didnt mean it like that Aug.  Its just you were in the academy for so long I was the only one with an income and i just became use to it." I sighed long and hard.

"I see where you coming from Ky but now its time for me to be a man and take care of you and Bella..Iight?" She nodded her head slowly as i kissed her lips.

"I love you Aug."

"I love you too." She ran her hand down my chest and abs. I wrapped my arms around her waist and began to put butterfly kisses on her neck and collarbone.

"August no Im going to be late for work." I ignored her plead and lead her to our bed. I gently pushed her on her back. She tried her best to lift up but the way her belly is set up it just wasnt working. I pulled her pants down and put soft wet kisses around her box. I could feel her body tense up.

"Baby stop teasing me." she moaned. I dove into her treasure tasting her juices only made my lil mans go crazy. Kyra locked her legs around my neck and i knew she was almost at her peak. When she began to shake i unraveled her legs and stood up.

"Why did you stop i was almost there."

"Yeah I know, If you bring yo ass home tonight then you can get everything you want and more but until then... To be continued." i laughed at her shitty facial expression and went to take my shower.

*********

Which characters P.O.V do u want to see more of?

Btw I uploaded pics for previous chapters idk if you can see it on the app but you can on the website if not let me know