Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*1 Month Later*

Amara P.O.V

Alot has happened in the past 5 weeks. I moved out of Tamia's house because Darius told her what happened and she pretty much took his side. I now live in a condo downtown that over looks the lake. Its much better than the home that i shared with Josh but it still feels like its missing something. I also have a partial roommate... August.

I promised myself that the first time August and I were 'involved' with eachother that i was going to leave him alone. But nothing I do ever goes as planned. I now feel like im a generic Taylor, August and I have been sleeping together every other day.. Protected of course. I would say that I feel bad for Kyra but I dont. She has been making everyone's life a living hell. She even threatened Aug with Child support. Oh yeah i forget, Kyra filed for a divorce 2 weeks ago. Every time i ask Aug why he always says that nothing lasts forever.

I started modeling again after a long over due vacation. I never got the cover of King's magazine but thats not stopping me from doing what i love. Nathan my agent has been booking shoots, fahsion shows and commercial auditions all over Chicago. I must say for the first time since Josh's death I have finally been happy.

Rico and I have gotten close as well. No were not dating but he is like a big brother to me. He got back together with his ex Renna and i have never seen him happier. I've met her a couple of times and she is really a cool girl. Tamia and I haven't spoken since I moved out and i have no problem with that. Once you put your man before your best friend then we dont have nothing left to talk about. Bri is still around crazy as usual but she's been acting pretty weird lately.

August P.O.V

Kyra and I have been having trousbles in our marriage.. Besides my infidelity she has been insecure, irrational and even violent sometimes. I couldn't take it anymore. It was like she was pushing me into Amara's arms. Amara is like my safe haven, she brings out a side of me that Kyra could never bring out. Dont get me wrong I love Ky but i must admit i was slowly but surely starting to fall out of love with her.

The good thing about all of this is, my baby girl is almost here. Ky is due any day now and i cant wait to hold my princess in my arms.  Ky and I are separated as of right now so Im trying to set up visitation agreements BUT.. Kyra being the bitch that she is, is trying to take my baby away from me all because she's upset with me. I can tell you one thing right now i can stand her. Its so many women out here that would love to have a man like me thats there for his shorties and she has one and doesnt even want me around. But news flash, I am still her husband and I am still Bella's father and I'll be damned if she took my shorty away from me.

"Are we still on for tonight night? ;)" Amara texted me.

"Yes beautiful, ill be over after my shift."

I was taking her out to eat tonight. I feel like we spend all of our time wrestling under the sheets that we never actually get to go out. But I'll change that. Yeah yeah i know what you thinking 'But Aug your married', that is true but we're leaglly seperated and she filed for divorce so im half a free man. And NO we're not getting divorced because of Amara. Kyra accuses me of sleeping with EVERYONE. She even saw me at the mall one day with my cousin THAT SHE MET ALREADY and accused us of lying and cheating. Smh I dont know what to do with this girl

I sat in my patrol car on my laptop looking through some files in my brother's old case.  I feel like im getting so damn close to finding out who did this to him and nothing is going to stop me.

"We have a 183 code blue on cottage grove" The base operator announced. I picked up my walkie and told her I was near.

"10-4 Im On it." I flicked on my sirens and sped to my destination. Yeah a nigga finally got off desk duty im finally where the real action is. When I got there there was a lady sitting on the curb holding her eye and crying. I walked up to her and squatted to her level.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

"N-no my boyfriend hit me and threw me out of our house." she cried.

"Where is he now?"

"He's still inside."

"Is he armed?" She shook her head no. Even though she says hes not armed i still need to take precaution. I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for an answer.

"Bitch didnt I tell you dont bring yo ass back here around me and my kids?!" The door swung open and I almost chocked on my chewing gum.

"Darius?" I asked surprisingly.

  ---------------------

Okayyy, Alot has happened so what do yall think?  If i get enough COMMENTS I will add another chapter or two.

Do you guys want to see other P.O.V's?  If so then who?