Chapter 17 Part One

Amara P.O.V

Kyra is really starting to bug me. I knew she had a problem with me from the beginning but her fakeness is really irking me. Im pretty damn sure she knows the answers to all of questions she asking, she just wants to be a bitch. I must say i cant wait for that baby to come because her hormones are going to get her slapped.

I felt Rico tap my thigh underneath the table.

"You good ma?" he whispered.

"Yeah just deep in thought." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Sooo Amara are you two dating?" Kyra inturrupted while pointing her fork towards Rico and I.

"No we're just really good friends." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Ohh, well thats too bad." I heard all of the sarcasm in her voice. That's it. Im tired of her ass.

"What the hell is your problem!" I blew up.

"Ohh shit." Rico and August mumbled in unison.

Kyra dropped her fork, moved her plate from in front of her and stood up.

"You really want to know what my problem is?!" I stood up as well.

"Yeah spit it out!"

"Its little whores like you that make women like me look bad. Why cant you just find your own man?  Stop dick riding mine and go find your own. I see the way that you look at him and im not going lie i saw the way that he looked at you too BUT im not a fool. STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND YOU HOMEWRECKING BITCH!" I drew my hand back and slapped her ass with everything inside of me.

"Dont you EVER disrespect me again! Me and August are F. R.I.E.N.D.S you dumbass. He loves you but your so damn insecure you dont realize that your going to push a good man away." I shook my head at her. "Its bitches like you that make women like me realize what a good man that bitch HAD..." I grabbed my purse and nodded towards Rico. "Now just let that sink in." Rico and I left their home and walked towards the car.

"You good?" Rico asked.

"Yeah Im fine, I guess that just needed to come out."

"Hey Amara!" I turned around and August jogged towards me.

"Look August I dont need to hear an apolo-, Hey what the hell are you doing." August grabbed me, spun me around and slapped handcuffs on my wrist.

"Amara Samuels you are under arrest for the assult of a pregnant woman, Kyra Stevens. You have a right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you.

  - ---------------

  - Uh-Oh 

  - How yall feeling about this?  lol