Chapter 1 "Gensou Airly"

'IM LATE! AHHH.' My poor excuse for a breakfast aka a double dish pizza was stuffed into my mouth as I ran down the street. My dress shirt was wrinkled and my (f/c) striped tie loose. My yellow cardigan and black skirt were bouncing up and down as my converse hit the ground. My (h/c) hair was a mess to make things worse and these black knee highs are not making the run much easier. As I run near the corner a group of boys were right in front of me. A blonde haired boy's crystal eyes widened as I ran into him. The next thing I knew I was on the ground and my pizza was nowhere near me. I looked up to see the small boy in front of me. I looked down at his cardigan only to see my breakfast. What am I gonna eat now?!?

He looked up at me with furrowed brows. He looked slightly annoyed. "Len are you alright?" "Kagamine-San do you need help?" "Oi Bakamine." The boy I was next to had sparkling blue eyes, pale white skin and blonde hair tied up in a high messy ponytail. His bangs stuck out as well. He wore a white dress shirt underneath a cream cardigan that had been stained. He had a yellow tie and wore black jeans. His shoes were black Jordans. Fancy. Three boys were hovering over him. The one who called him Len looked like a friggin blue berry. Blue eyes, blue hair, blue scarf, blue tie, and a blue blazer. Although you could see a cream colored vest underneath the blazer. How extra. He seemed nice. The male using honorifics seemed older and mature. He was a brunette with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, blue tie and a suit. The Newsies sounding New York kid had a long purple pony tail and purple eyes with a male dress shirt uniform, black pants and a purple tie. He seemed like a flirt but a chill one.

The blonde boy began to speak up. "Ah no.. She at least felt sor-" "MY PRECIOUS BREKAFAST! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE A DEEP DISH IS?!? ASK THE PURPLE HAIRED NEWSIE!" The blondie looked shocked as well as the rest of the boys. "You ignorant- Are you aware how much these cardigans cost-" The boy's composure instantly changed from cute prince to some annoying brat. "Um like... 4,000 yen right...?" The blue boy interjected. "Actually Len wears a designer cardigan made by Calvin Klien!" I felt myself start to sweat from anxiety. "I mean I could always wash it for you-" The blondie cut me off. "You're gonna pay.. Literally." He grinded his teeth. "Alright prince Kagamine. We get it. It's obvious Pepperoni doesn't know who we are. Let her be and let's head to Gensou."

The purple boy patted his back and picked him up. He brushed off blondie's cardigan. Blondie tried to regain his 'swagger.' The four of them headed off to Gensou Airly highschool. It's gonna be an interesting year...