Extra♡ "Valentine's Casset"

Ah, yes the day everyone loves, February 14. For the past week our school had been promoting carnations, candies and stuffed animals for girls to confess their love to their crush. As much as I hated to say it I planned something too. Nothing too pricey but something more sentimental. I borrowed my dad's old Walkman and a tape. I had filled it with all our top 12 favorite cheesy love songs. Whether it was the 80s or lo-fi this track had it. Okay yeah, it was pretty cheesy. I hope he'd like it though... Not too long ago me and Len became an item. What day better than Valentines Day to celebrate, right? I continued to think to myself as I tapped my desk in nervousness. My worried filled antics as usual was interrupted by Gensou Airly. All of the boys holding arms full of gifts and confessions. Especially Kai and Len. I could feel my body being crushed by nervousness. "Never thought I'd be this popular.." Kai let out a loud sigh as he heaved his gifts onto his desk. I looked over at the rest of them. Len creating what was basically Mount Everest.  It spilled onto Oliver's desk. Damn...

          "What's wrong, (N/n)? Your face looks pale?" Len peered over to my face worried. "Oh, um. Its nothing." I waved my hands in front of my face. "Jealous because no handsome blonde guy has gotten you anything?" He booped my nose teasingly. I averted my gaze and half-smiled. "No way." My brows furrowed a bit. He let out his signature mischievous giggle. "Whatever." Kai glanced at me worried picking up the vibe. As soon as Len left Kai questioned me. "Intimidated?" The feeling in pit of my stomach said yes. "Nah." I lied. "Whatd you get him?" He smiled softly. "Its just of mixtape of cheesy love songs... Nothing special.." His eyes widened. "(N/n)! That's so cute!" I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Quiet!" He whispered. "You got this, (N/n)."

-----------------------☆

          Its the end of the day and here I am sitting alone on the rooftop afterschool. I never ended up giving the cassette to Len. After seeing all the gifts he recieved from all kinds of admirers I had got discouraged. So badly that I never even brought up the idea of giving him anything. I let my body crash on the floor and spread out my body. I pulled the tape from my bag and  plugged my headphones in.

          "Ugh.. Might as well put this to good use..." I closed my eyes and hit shuffle. The first song began to play. I hummed along to the music for a bit. I felt someone shake my body. "Ah!" I opened up my eyes to see Len. "Len? What are you doing here?" He smirked. "I could ask the same, dummy... Ah, what's this?" He saw the Walkman laying by my body. He reached towards the the other headphone. He placed it in his ear and smiled. "Really, Dont Stop Believing by Journey?" I let the words slip out of my mouth. "That's like your favorite cheesy song, Len. That's why I put it on there." He let put a small hum. "Hm? Explain my dear, (N/n)." He layed down next to me facing me. "Happy Valentine's Day." I looked away and placed the walkman next to him. "(N/n)..." He read the sticker label of songs on the cassette. "Why didnt you give it to me earlier?" I shrugged looking up at the sky. "I just got self conscious I guess.." He began laughing and held his stomach. "That's unexpected." He wiped his tears from his eyes. "Its nothing much but.."

          He sat up and grabbed something from his bag. A pretty yellows rose was held by his gentle hands. "Show me the confident, (Y/n) (L/n)." I took the rose and smiled. I stood up and held out my hands to pull him up. He accepted causing me to pull him up with all my strength. He fell into my chest giggling. He gently held onto my shoulders for support. I leaned in toward him before being cut off by his index finger. "Oi. PDA." I pursed my lips. "Oh, please."

          I rolled my eyes as his natural shy nature took over. I lightly pressed my lips against his warm cheek. When I pulled away his face was redder than a strawberry. He hid his face his head into my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my neck. He had already knew by then we would both have to part soon.

          "Hey.. (N/n)?" His voice muffled. "Yeah?" He looked up. "Let's stay like this for a little longer.." I let my chin rest on his head. "Happy Valentine's Day, Len.." He nuzzled his head into my shoulder. "Happy Valentine's Day,
(N/n)."