Chapter 2 "Gensou Airly's Princes"

I pushed myself up and sighed. I started walking ahead I looked down at my phone. "7:30.." Damn it. I though I was late. I groaned out loud. "I wanna go home..." I kept on walking down hoping not to bump into other people until, I heard a familiar voice from behind. "(N/N)!" A boy with curly red hair, red eyes and pale skin came running toward me. "If it isn't the man, the myth, the legend himself, Fukase Satoshi." He wore a white dress shirt, grey cardigan, black dress pants and red converse. "Fukase! Fukase!" I hugged him tightly. "My sweet baboo." He joked. "How has your morning been?" He smiled widely. "Hm.. I ran into some blonde kid-" Fukase make a cat meow. "Reow Was he cute?" He wiggled his brows. "Uh nah. He was a spoiled little brat." I puffed my cheeks out. "Also there was some kid that legitimately looked like a blueberry threw up on him, some older dude.. He looked kind of like a teacher and some guy with a New York sounding accent with long Loreal Paris purple hair. Reminded me of a newsie." He chuckled out loud. "Aren't you a charmer miss (y/n) (l/n)?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." He stuck his hands in his pockets and notified me to start walking. "Y'know and Vflower and IA are gonna go to Gensou Airly too?" He smirked. "No way! They cheated!" He shook his head. "We're all that smart." I covered my mouth and suppressed a laugh. "Anyway... What class are you in?" He inquired. "Ah 1-A." I smiled a bit. "Yes! I can't live without my bestie!" I frowned a bit. "Can't live without you too. Fukase." I stopped and gave him a quick hug. "Hehe. Alright we're close to Gensou. You might wanna stop before cute Gensou Airly boys think we're dating." "Ew bet none of them are cute!" I gagged at the thought. "What about the blondie by the gate?" I raised a brow. "The who by the what now?" I looked ahead to see the four boys I met this morning surrounded by girls. "OH MY GOSH ITS GENSOU AIRLY!" "GAKUPO MARRY ME." "KAITO YOU'RE SO HANDSOME." "AH KIYOTERU MY KING." "LENNY YOU LOOK CUTE TODAY!"

          I looked at Fukase  and he looked at me. A serious look was plastered on his face. He looked a bit annoyed. "I'd rather be at a BTS concert with girls yelling 'sarangheyo oppar,." I smirked a bit. "Ain't that the truth." "Untold?" He joked. I nodded and laughed. We both walked through the fan girls to the school. The four boys walked out of the crowd with such grace, and ended up behind us."Ah, you think they've got a band? We would be awesome! With your guitar skills-" He smiled and cut me off. "Alright (n/n). Slow your roll." "I know, I know." I smiled as well. We opened up the school door and walked right next to each other. I heard a small 'tch' from behind us. "Doesn't even bother to hold open the door." The blond boy spoke. I clenched my fist. "He's short and doesn't stand a chance. Leave him be." Fukase whispered. I glanced back at the blond. He looks about 5'1 and has a small frame. He peered down and crooked his neck. "Think he's cute or what (n/n)?" I looked up at Fukase. "Nah." I put my hands in my skirt pockets.

          We walked down the seemingly long hallway, stairs too, and opened the classroom door. The classroom had a few people in there. "Vflower and IA are in class 1-B, so it'll be kinda boring." We walked towards a set of two desks in the third row. The brunette man in the suit spoke up. "Ah I'm sorry to inform you Ms. (l/n) and Mr. Satoshi but there's assigned seating." My eyes widened a bit. "How do you know our last names..?" "Ah well I'm your home room teacher, Hiyama Kiyoteru. Mr. Kiyoteru is fine. I'm a part of the Gensou Airly boy group along with those three young men back there." I looked at Newsie, Blueberry and Blondie. "Although Mr. Satoshi you might not be aquatinted with us, Ms. (l/n) may be familiar with us." He let out a kind gentle laugh. Me and Fukase looked at each other. "No way... IDOLS?!?"