Chapter 3 "New Friend"

He let out another laugh. "Haha... Yes somewhat. I'm glad to see you're both now aware." A girl with two green pigtails smiled. "Len! We're in the same class!" His rude demeanor seemed to a disappear. "Oh Yes! In happy to see you too Miku!" He let out a soft giggle. Two faced!!! "Okay class! I see some of you socializing! Let's get down to buisness. I'm Mr. Kiyoteru and I'll be your teacher! Let's get into seating arrangements. First two rows! "Fukase Satoshi and Rin Kagamine! Gakupo Kamui and Yukari Yuzuki! Second two rows, (y/n) (l/n) and Kaito Shion! Len Kagamine and Oliver Anders! Third two rows! Miku Hatsune and Meiko Sakine! Luka Megurine and SeeU! Get into your seats people!!" He clapped energetically. I walked towards the second row next to blueberry. "So blueberry. What's up?" The blue haired boy chuckled. "So I'm blueberry. How creative. Well Gack calls you Pepperoni so maybe I'll start calling you that." He lips curved into a smile. "I'll have you know I have a name! It's (y/l)  (l/n) ... friends call me (n/n)..." "Alright (l/n). I'm Kaito Shion. Kaito is fine by the way." "I like you already. Much better than blondie." I smirked. "Ha I think you mean Len. He was just on edge this morning." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Sure.. Bet he still has that pizza stain." I giggled. Kaito laughed a bit too. "Lenny boy admires you ya know." "Hm?" I titled my head. "He's never had a girl stand up to him. He got all flustered." I shrugged it off and responded.
  "Whatever.." Kaito rested his chin in his arms. "Look.. I know he's a hand full and all but please be gentle with Len. I know it doesn't seem like it but he's super sensitive. He's a dear friend too." I looked him in the eyes. So Len's got a Fukase.. "Mmm." I nodded. "Okay class! Today we'll be covering the ancient legend of a Hikoboshi and Orihime! Kagamine-san can you please tell me what you know about these two?" He smiled. "Ah, they were lovers!" Mr. Kiyoteru jumped up. "Yes! Shion-san! You're up next!" Kaito hummed a bit. "The Tanabata Festival is based off the legend!" Kaito put his fist in the air. "Anders-san!" Oliver's head popped up from his desk. "UM IM BRITISH!" The classroom bursted out in laughter. "(l/n)-san!" I searched through my mind for info. "It's origin is from the Chinese Qixi festival. It was introduced by Empress Kōken as well." Mr. Kiyoteru clapped his hands together happily. "Ah my students are so smart." Hm.. He isn't half bad for an idol. Now that I think of it Kaito isn't either. How can Len be so.. Difficult.. I heard Kaito speak. "(L/n)?" I looked up. "Mm?" Kaito smiled. "Here's your worksheet." I smiled a bit. "Thanks!" I looked down at the sheet and began to write. "You're left handed?" "Oh uh yeah." "Len! Check it out! (l/n)'s left handed too!" Kaito yelled. Len huffed. "Not impressed." I rolled my eyes a bit and smiled. I chuckled as well. "What are you laughing at?" Len raised a brow. I ignored him and smiled. He's such a dork.. I finished my worksheet and turned it over. "Mm.. So bored.." I pulled out my (f/c) phone with a cute cat key chain on it. I plugged in my headphones and sighed. I swiped and opened the Spotify app, hit the (favorite artist) album and laid my head on my desk. Kaito tapped my shoulder with paper in his hand. He handed me a note. I unfolded the note. In black in with cute bubble handwriting was written. 'Meet me by the entrance at the end of the school day. - Kagamine' "He's got better handwriting than me!" I whispered to Kaito. He then responded. "He's the Prince of Gensou Airly, Darling."