I don't want to see you today

Eddy would wake up early, about 5 AM, to prepare to go to the gym. A light breakfast (a-mix-of-anything-he-can-put-in-a-sandwich-bun sandwich) and some coffee plus a quick shower. In his bag a change of clothes, towels, a water bottle, phone, wallet, and keys. Then off he goes.

After his gym session, Brett would text him.

Brett:
Morning Eddy!
Same place for coffee, yeah?

Eddy:
Good morning to you too!
Yeah sure, see you there! :)

And they would meet up. Eddy in his fresh change of clothes, just had the second shower for today. With Brett in his favorite coffee shop, having his second breakfast and coffee of the day, with him.

-

Then there are times that Brett suddenly don't want to see him or was avoiding him. It happens rarely but when it does, Eddy gets frustrated. All he know was that around this time, Brett just stays in his room. From all the stress this caused Eddy, he decided to visit him.

-

Brett's mom opened the door for him when he rang the doorbell. And just like what he thought, she told him Brett was upstairs in his room.

Typical Brett. You and your mood swings.

Eddy knocked on the door. "Hey man! It's me, open up."

"Who's 'It's me'? You're a scammer aren't you?" The person inside shouted.

Eddy laughed. "Dude!" Still chuckling, "Open up."

The door did open, he saw Brett. Something was missing. "Hey Ed--"

"Bro, where's your glasses?" Eddy inquired. Not waiting for his answer, he entered.

The room smelled a lot like Brett. A mix of his usual cologne and body scent. The very room he went to lots of times before up to now.

He saw it changed. As time passed by, as Brett's tastes in things jumped from one thing to another, as his own things slowly accumulate in those shelves and cabinets. From the furniture, their placement, to the very person who resides in, and how that very person, Brett, changed him too. He saw it all.

"Was looking for it..." Brett answered as he slightly pushed the door, not enough to close it fully.

"Need help?" He asked as he lifted the blanket, already looking for it.

Brett joined him for the search.

Eddy crouched and put down his bag on the floor, to look under the nightstand.

Brett did the same, looked under the bed beside the nightstand. "You see it, bro?"

"Nah." Eddy sat down on the floor, his back resting at the side of the bed with the nightstand to his right. Followed by a tired exhale.

Brett sat down too, beside Eddy. "That was fast."

"Let me rest a bit. I'm a bit sore." Eddy complained. He went here straight from the gym.

"Okay." Then Brett was silent.

Eddy was silent too.

Brett turned to Eddy, to look at his face. He was close, too close, because he doesn't have his glasses maybe.

Eddy felt Brett's breath on the side of his neck, involuntarily he turned to him.

The moment he did he felt lips against his own. Kissing him, no, eating him. Lips, teeth and tongue, all Brett's, on his. Brett placed his dominant hand on Eddy's jaw, neck, caressing him. The other hand made its way to Eddy's waist.

Eddy was surprised, but he was more surprised by his own actions. His lips kissed Brett's back. His mouth gaped, leaving space for the other's tongue to enter. His hands snaked its way under Brett's shirt. His mind thinking, 'Shit, the door's still open.' Not minding the mind, Eddy, in breaths, moaned.

Brett moved his hand, from Eddy's neck to his ear, rubbing it gently with his thumb. His finger lightly followed its contours, all so slowly, all so teasingly.

Again a moan from Eddy, this time not just breath with voice, but his name. Brett.

This made Brett shift his position to kiss him more deeply, with more passion and fever. Breathing Eddy's name in between kisses.

Eddy's hold on Brett tightened. His arms clinging to his. His nails digging to skin of his. His tongue danced along with his. His body melted together with his.

Brett sucked on his partner's lips and tongue. Defined its taste. It tastes like... Eddy. Is Eddy a flavor? He doesn't know. For all, he knew that it's a taste that he liked, and what he would always want.

Eddy felt a familiar stiffness down there. Ignored it. He decided that he'll just help himself later. Eddy never thought that this would happen to him, to them.

With a loud pop, like the one when you lift off a suction cup from a flat surface, Brett left Eddy's lips.

Eddy let out a little whine.

Brett smiled at that. He then proceeds to suck on his jaw. Left a mark. A proof that this happened. After he accomplished the task, Brett pulled away.

Eddy was panting, he forgot why he was here. What was he doing in his room even? He doesn't know, all he can think about was that he wanted more.

He brushed his fingers at his little work on his jaw. Brett felt proud, satisfied.

Eddy's lips parted, inviting Brett, and was red, as the marking. His arms that wrapped around him pulled him slightly, urging to continue. His eyes, waiting, wanting.

Brett's eyes rested on his partner's mouth. His thumb moved from Eddy's jaw to lips, tracing them, feeling them, spreading them. Felt his warm breaths on his finger, Brett swallowed hard. 'God, resisting this temptation called "Eddy Chen" is hard. Damn hard.' With heavy eyelids, he looked at Eddy in the eyes and said,

"This is why I don't want to see you today."