Slightly curious, mostly jealous

Brett is Eddy's best friend. They are always together, from practicing, making videos to touring the world. With that said, Eddy often does sleepovers on Brett's place for it was convenient and comfy. Eddy's place was the "office" and the "studio" for there are zero to none rowdy younger cousins in the background.

He's known him for a long time, but he thinks that he hadn't really known the real Brett. They've been friends for years but he hasn't seen all sides of him. Like he always has an impenetrable wall around him, always cautious, always hiding something.

But there are also times that he knows him like the back of his hand. He knows what time Brett wakes up in the morning when he always asks him to brainstorm for video ideas together, where he usually buy coffee or bubble tea, who he always think about...? About that, Eddy has no clue.

Sure they are always together, but Brett never mentioned a "special someone". That in his gut feels, he knows he has.

Eddy, not being a stalker mind you, browsed Brett's social media accounts. Went from newest to oldest posts, looking for clues. None. The pictures just showed snaps with their common friends, places they've been to, some promotional and highlights from their tour, the both of them, of him, pics when they shoot videos, food, his violin, and the usual selfies.

In some instances, Brett talked about things with their other friends. Mostly asking for advice from what he heard. They shrugged it off or changed topics when Eddy asked him or their friends.

'Why doesn't he ask me instead? I'm his best friend.' Eddy thought, feeling left out.

There are times he catches him on his phone, looking fondly on a photo of someone and smiling to himself. Brett puts away his phone quickly when Eddy tried to look at it.

Eddy thought that Brett really has found his "the one." Even Brett hasn't asked her out yet, he knew it is real and it's gonna happen at some point. He felt slightly curious, mostly jealous.