Set of 10

Eddy was called over by Chen-mama to the kitchen. There, she had a not-so-old medium-sized wooden box with engravings of flowers and fruits on the cover and an old notebook rested on the kitchen counter in front of her. Ready to receive their new owner.

"What is it?" Eddy asked, his gaze turned to the items in front of his mother as he walked closer to the countertop.

Chen-mama put a hand above the wooden box, "Here is the family heirloom your dad received," she opened it. Inside laid ten sets of beautifully crafted silver cutlery, same with the box, had designs of fruits and flowers on it. "He obviously won't use this, so he gave it to me."

He gulped down, not knowing why Eddy was kind of nervous. Still looking at the items on the counter.

She put another hand on the old notebook, seems like it was a cookbook of some sort, "This thing here is from my grandmother," Chen-mama smiled, "put these to good use, Eddy."

-

The family was eating lunch, minus Eddy for he went to a seminar with Brett. They are quietly eating until Chen-papa spoke,

"I heard you gave Eddy the thing?" Chen-papa eyed his wife across the table.

"Yes," she reached for the plate of steamed fish, "ten sets."

Their daughter's eye widened, "Ten? Just ten?"

"Isn't that a set of twenty-five?" Chen-papa said, confused.

"Eddy's not the only child I have!"

---

After a long time since the last, the couple was preparing the "office" for another video shoot. They're so busy about the wedding preparations that they had no time to shoot videos. The video was to tell the fans that the channel would be on a 'semi-hiatus' state and a surprise will be revealed when they're back.

Brett, behind the camera, checked how the set was framed. The small screen showed Eddy, on his side of the table, scrolling through Lingling40hrs Reddit through his laptop. 'Eddy's really hot,' he thought. He then shifts his eyes to the real-time Eddy, he slowly licked his lips as he wanted to get back to the still rosy-colored pout.

Noticing that Brett was taking a long time to check the camera Eddy turned to the other's direction, he fixed his sitting posture as he did. Their eyes met, he chuckled, "What's taking it so long?" Not that he was nagging or anything, Eddy just wanted to get over with the shoot to continue their with their session.

He made the last finishing touch with the camera and asked, "Ready?" He straightened his wrinkled shirt, ran his hand through his hair in an attempt to fix it. Brett walked around the set-up to sit beside Eddy. He finger-combed his lover's hair for their activity prior to this messed up the already unruly hair.

The hair was smooth, thick, and shiny. He nibbled slightly to his lover's ear, "It's my turn to top next," Brett breathily murmured to the soft locks.

Eddy's face flushed at the statement. He bit his lip and gave a small nod in response.