Epilogue

4 years later

You stood outside the gate, chest pounding. Your eyes scanned the perimeter but no sign of him. You felt a tug at your hand.

"Yes, my love?"

"Where is daddy?" the baby asked.

"He'll be here soon, Ha Eun. Let's wait a little bit further."

"Okay." she answered cheerfully. But her little legs got tired so you picked her up. The three-year-old loved being carry and would sometimes pretend to be tired for you to hold her. You didn't mind because you couldn't get enough of her cuteness. And you were happy that Namjoon would finally get to be with his daughter again.

A year after you gave birth, Namjoon had to enlist along with Seokjin. He was extremely hesitant to leave his wife and newborn but you assured him that you would be fine. The boys all promised to look after you in his stead. In the two years he was gone, they checked up on you every night and had sleepovers with Ha Eun. They would also take her on trips to the park or to the swimming pools. This girl is spoiled rotten because of them. It was unfortunate that she didn't have her father while she was younger but you told her about him every night and showed her videos of him performing. She, like Jungkook, thinks he's a god.

While Namjoon and Seokjin were in the military, the boys continued to promote as a group along with song solo releases but they all agreed that they would never split up, ever. Yoongi and Jimin finally came out and fans reacted differently than what they all thought, they all saw this coming and even complained about how long it took the couple to come out. But nonetheless, they were in full support. Taehyung dove deeper into his acting career while Hoseok was promoted to dance teacher to the new trainees. Jungkook opened a Youtube channel and Ha Eun was his favorite guest. You thought he would be upset with no longer being the youngest, but he loves Ha Eun and took the role of being her big brother rather than her uncle like everyone else did.

As for you, you piped down on being producers and went back to the school to give lessons. You were able to play again, not as fluidly as before, but still a miraculous thing. You went back to performing for a little bit, only at charity events. You also donated to a foundation focused on physical therapy. You and Ha Eun live in the house Namjoon bought when you two got married.

Namjoon would write letters to you when he could and would draw a self-portrait to let you remember his face. You remind him that the Internet exists and anytime you miss him, you would search up fancams of Idol. It was agonizing to be far from him for so long and you've waited for this day ever since the day he left. You miss his kisses, his warm embrace, how he holds you tightly before bed and as you two are waking up. You miss his voice, the way his hair falls over his eyes after showering, and mostly his dimples. In your vows, you said that you would poke his dimples every day and he would have to let you. He chuckled and said only if you let him squish your cheeks.

The gate opened, it gave a creak that caused Ha Eun to bury her face in your neck. But your eyes fixated ahead on to the figure walking out. His uniform ruffled and he ran towards you. The tears couldn't be held back. He dropped his bag and threw his arms around you, completely engulfing you and Ha Eun.

"Oh my god, I've missed you both so much." he cried.

"D-daddy, I can't breathe." Ha Eun said faintly. Namjoon stepped off and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, my baby." He took her from your hand and hugged her properly. "Daddy loves you beyond anything in this world, alright? And now I'll always be here for you and mommy."

"You should hug mommy too." Ha Eun suggested. Namjoon didn't need to be reminded as he scoop you close and locked his lips on yours. Your knees felt weak but he held you tightly. His lips hungrily moved against yours.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much, my Y/N." he said in a low voice.

"No cursing in front of the child." you teased. That rule had never been enforced especially since she was around Yoongi and Hoseok a lot.

"Sorry." he chuckled. His eyes remained on yours, trailing from your chin to your lips, your nose, your cheeks, your eyes and everything else.

"What are you doing?" you giggled.

"Making up for lost time. I've missed a lot. But I swear, I'll never leave your side again."

"You better not."

"Never ever. You two are my life, my heart beat, my air."

Ha Eun had fallen asleep on Namjoon's shoulder and he was loving every second of it. He held hands with his wife, a sentence he loves saying. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course. And I love you too, Joonie." you answered. He'll never get tired of hearing you call him that. It didn't matter what his name is, Rapmonster, RM, Namu, Kim Namjoon, you would love him through it all. The masks that you two wore have long been gone thanks to each other. There would be no more lies, no more secrets, only love.