Shut Up!

-Andrew-

"Oh my god! I can't believe you!" I covered my eyes.

"Andy please bare with me." Noaomi said as she got out of the cubic room half naked.

"What!? Bare with you?! No I'm not, not this time!"

A tall strong man I recognize as my chemistry teacher walked out of the same cubic as Noaomi.

"Mr.Clive!? What the fuck?!"

"Language." He said buttoning his shirt back.

"Oh! fuck off 'language' my ass!" I turned to look at Noaomi, anger rising upon my face. "You're sleeping with our fucking teacher?!"

"Andy.." she turned to look at the old man, then back at me but not for long before she looked down.

"Oh shit! You are! So you lied to me! The day we where going to the cafe!...You stayed in his classroom didn't you!?"

"Andy I-"

"You got laid by our fucking teacher?!" She stutters while shaking "I..I"

"Just tell me!!" I could feel heat rise in my face.

"Yes. I have been in a relationship with our teacher.." she takes his hand, he kisses the top of his head.

"For how long?!"

"A little days after our first day of school.."

"Oh shit..oh shit!" I start to walk around in circles, I don't know what to think or say anymore, without thinking, I turned to look at Mr.Clive my blood boiling before telling him words I never thought I would.

"I thought you where a responsible fucking teacher, what the fuck happened to you?" He looks at me with tired eyes "Mr.Rodríguez .."

I rolled my eyes, for the first time, at my chemistry teacher, feeling extremely disappointed and so disgusted "You're taking advantage of her you piece of crap"

"Andy.."

"Shut up! Don't call me, don't message me, don't even dm me!"

"Andrew please I'm sorry" Naomi walked small steps closer to me.

"Oh no don't be! You couldn't wait to have sex with our fucking teacher so you just had to do it right now!"

"I'm sorry" her dark brown eyes looked a mix of sadness and laziness, she had thick tears running through her dark cheeks.

"I don't care" the image of Dalton sprinted through my mind for just a second, I remembered his words.

Then I just left, alone throwing the movie tickets in the trashcan outside the movie theater.

I didn't had a ride home, my phone was dead. So all I could do was walk home.

It's a small town where I live, almost everyone knows each other. And there's not much to do in here. But there are a lot, lot of people I can make new friends with.