Ch 21 Spirit Trip

The next couple of days were just fine because no shadow riders showed up and Jaden was already getting sick and tired of it. Then Alexis and Akiza said that they should go to the hot springs so they could soak their troubles away. The gang agreed to go to the hot springs and it sounded like fun for Jaden. Chazz had the perfect opportunity to impress Alexis and Akiza and see some of their gorgeous body. Zane decided to skip the trip as he was in a funk after losing to Camula. Bastion wanted to go because it may clear his mind and help formulate a plan to beat Jaden's deck.

 Bastion wanted to go because it may clear his mind and help formulate a plan to beat Jaden's deck

They all got changed and got into the water. Jaden was impressed by Alexis and Akiza's swimsuits. Jaden was wearing a red swim trunks and everyone else was wearing other good colors that everyone was liking but Chazz had to wear black as always. They all jumped into the pool and the fun could begin. The swimming was fun for the most part but then something happened.

The pool began to glow and then the gang was transported to another world. The plus side was that they were all in their school uniform. Syrus was scared and so was Chumley. Jaden looked around and saw that Yubel was in physical form. Alexis was confused and so was Akiza. Jaden calmed down Syrus and Chumley by telling them that they had been taken to another world. The world that they were in was one that was inhabited by duel spirits. Yubel then led the was through the world and it seemed that only small and defenseless duel spirits were around.

 Then a duel spirit appeared and he did not look happy to see them. Yubel went to the duel spirit and had a little talk. Jaden didn't want to talk to Yubel because he could sense that this duel spirit was not one to be messed with. Akiza looked around thought that this was a cool place to be. Alexis had the same thought and was wondering how they were going to get back to their world. Syrus was scared of the duel spirits because of the Jinzo attack but Jaden gave him a calm smile and Syrus knew he would be safe.

The duel spirit Yubel was talking to had ended and the spirit introduced himself. His name was Kaibaman and he was one of the many duel spirits that live here. The gang was introduced to other duel spirits and they started to play with one another. Kaibaman was looking at Jaden and saw a dark path he was going to take. Kaibaman could feel the negative energy around Jaden but it could also be because of his duel spirit Yubel. After a while the gang seem to have reached a point where they wanted to return to their world.

Kaibaman said "I will let you leave if you have Jaden here duel me." Jaden said "how can I duel you without a deck and duel disk." Then his duel disk and deck appeared before him. Jaden looked through his deck to see that it was his and it was. Jaden and Kaibaman started their duel disks and said "duel." Kaibaman said "my turn, I draw. I summon Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands in attack mode. (1400atk) Now Manju effect activates when he is summoned and his effect allows me to add a ritual spell card or ritual monster."

Jaden saw this and had a bad feeling about this. Kaibaman said "I add White Dragon Ritual to my hand. I now activate White Dragon Ritual and tribute my Manju to summon Paladin of White Dragon to the field in attack mode. (1900atk) I now use Paladin's effect to summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the field in attack mode. (3000atk) I wish I could attack you but being the first turn you have been spared but next turn you will fall to the great power of the blue-Eyes White Dragon."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Heroes Avian and Burstinatrix to fusion summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman to the field in attack mode. (2100atk) I now play the field spell Skyscraper now Flame Wingman attack Blue-Eyes." Kaibaman said "what are you doing my monster clearly has more attack and you attack into it." Jadne said "my field spell gives my monster an extra 1000 attack points so bye bye Blue-Eyes (Kaibaman's LP 900) I play Graceful Charity which allows me to draw three cards but I must discard two. I play one card face down and end my turn."

Kaibaman said "my turn, I draw. I summon Kaibaman to the field in attack mode. (200atk) I use my Kaibaman's effect to summon one Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand to the field in attack mode. (3000atk) I activate Card of Sanctity which allow us both to draw till we have six cards in our hands. Now Blue-Eyes attack Flame Wingman and my other Blue-Eyes attacks you directly. (Jaden's LP 100) I now play Polymerization to fuse my two Blue-Eyes with the one in my hand to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in attack mode. (4500atk) I will leave it at that."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed which allows me to draw two cards. I summon Elemental Hero Prisma to the field in attack mode.(1700atk) I now use Prisma's effect which allows me to chance his name into a fusion monsters requirements so I chose Sparkman for Shining Flare wingman. Now I play Miracle Fusion to fuse my Sparkman on the field and Flame Wingman in my graveyard to fusion summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman to the field in attack mode (2500atk) Now he gains 300 attack for each hero in the grave and I have 4 so he gains 1200 attack."

Kaibaman said "that is still not enough to beat me." Jaden said "did you forget the field spell. Shining Flare Wingman attack Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and end this duel." Kaibaman watched in horror as he best monster was destroyed but Jaden's fear had been defeated. Kaibaman walked up to Jaden and said "you are a good duelist and I hope that this was a good learning experience for you Jaden. You wield great power but remember that power is not always the right way of doing things." 

With that Kaibaman took his leave and Yubel lead them to the portal to their world and Jaden was smiling and Akiza and Alexis looked at Jaden as they went back to their world. Jaden and the gang were back at the hot springs and they were back in their swim cloths and they played in the water a while longer and had fun. Yubel was looking at Jaden and she was thinking of telling him about you he really is but she didn't want him to lose heart or that smile because of what he is. But she didn't tell him but she knew one day that the dark king would return and when that happens she needed to stop it.