❝ 0:12 ❞

"COME BACK YOU LITTLE FAG!"

"BACK! YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

chan ignored the screams of the man who called himself his father and just ran faster. his whole body was aching.

as the youngest of the lees, he was the last chance to make his dad successful again.

jihoon, the oldest of the three sons of the famous ceo, had failed to satisfy his father and take over the company after a video of him kissing a guy showed up online.

so their father wanted to make the second brother, seokmin, a ceo. but seokmin had no talent in managing a company and he also refused.

and now, chan had been his last hope.

until a few weeks ago, when his father found out the secret of the little boy:

chan was gay, too.

now, their father was totally going crazy, abusing chan physically, not caring about jihoon and abusing seokmin psychically.

it was a hell every one of the three brothers dealt with in their own way.

jihoon didn't show up for days and stayed in the music room of the school.

seokmin bottled up his emotions and put on  a fake smile.

and chan always covered up for his brothers and tried to protect them.

he felt like it was his fault.

if he wasn't gay, their dad would have his perfect son and would be satisfied.

"jihoon! seokmin!", chan sobbed as he leaned against the wall of a house to catch his breath again.