"what the holy fuck?!"

-im changkyun & yoo kihyun, a few hours before-

changkyun and kihyun - two names everyone in the underground society knew, no matter if it was a big gang, some mafia boss or a simple drug dealer. they had gained popularity and respect over the three years they were already doing illegal things.

it had started rather unspectacular - after dropping out of school when he was 17, changkyun ran away from the orphanage he lived in and somehow, he met the 18 years old kihyun, who was homeless. their first meeting had been something you wouldn't call a good start for a friendship, but they still somehow worked it out.

they had met at a gas station. a gas station both of them wanted to rob to be exact. changkyun had been in the need of money to somehow survive here in seoul and kihyun had wanted to buy a car with the money he was hoping to get, being the car-fan he still is to that day.
changkyun had been standing at the counter, his pistole threatening the man behind it, when kihyun had entered.

that's how they started their crazy trip around the city, robbing, stealing and murdering. this had already lasted for three years by now and they still hadnt been caught. Maybe it was because they tended to just kill everyone who could be dangerous or they were just incredible skilled. 

today, the had planned to rob the school here - there were a few verx expensive music instruments in the music room they could easily sell afterwards without anyone noticing. they had already set everything up and were now wallking around in the school, looking in a few classrooms - maybe someone had forgot something in there.

to their own surprise, they found a bagback in the bathroom. while changkyun took out the wallet and looked through the bag, kihyun picked up the search for the music room again.

but even after running around for more than 10 minutes, he wasn't even close to the music room. "ugh, this is why i hate these stupid schools..." he sighed and decided to go back to the bathroom, maybe changkyun was waiting there and they could search together.

when he opened the door, he felt like he was being knocked out by the strong smell of cigarettes and alcohol. 
"kyun, did you really take cigarettes and alcohol to a robbery? are you stupid?!", he aksed coughing and trying to not breath in too much of the smell.

"that's not mine, i just opened the bag and it's full with cigarettes and alcohol, so i just kinda...took a cig and a sip of the beer?"
kihyun face palmed at the younger. who the fuck would drink alcohol before going to rob a fucking school? of course, only the great changkyun would do something like that.
kihyun had the strong feeling he was the only reason the younger had made it to this day.

"whatever. take the bag and let's find that fuckin' room, this is a motherfuckin' labyrinth!", the older of the two cursed and left the room again, trying his best not to gag. he hated the smell of cigarettes, which was the only reason he didn't smoke, honestly. but much to his discomfort, changkyun was already really close to being a helpless chain smoker.

the two continued their search, changkyun was carrying the bag with the cigarettes and the alcohol, kihyun had taken the wallet out and stuffed it in his own pocket - trusting changkyun with money was bad, which he already knew from experience.

it took them around half an hour and the thunderstorm outside had gotten even more intense than when they had entered the building, but finally, they were standing infront of the strong wooden door with the sign "room 17, music".
after trying to open it, they noticed that the door was locked.
"oh fuck this shit, what's going to come next?", kihyun cursed and angrily kicked the door.
"don't be so angry, i'll open it, you know my skills, ki!", changkyun laughed and took a hair clip out of his jeans pocket. kihyun stared at the pink hair clip. 
"why do you carry a fuckin' HAIR CLIP around?!"

changkyun just shook his head and started his work, while kihyun walked around and waited.

-present-

and that's how the two ended up where they were now, standing in the door of the room they had searched for nearly two hours.
just to find out that the room wasn't empty.

the thirteen boys infront of them sat there in shock, staring at the two. one of them - a blonde guy with chubby cheeks - was silently crying, the others looked either just surprised, scared or even slightly annoyed. it was dead silent, until one of the boys jumped up, ran to them and slapped changkyun across the face.

"what..." changkyun didn't even notice the stinging pain in his face or kihyun's lauhgter. he was too shocked to move, when this boy took the bag from him and hissed a "stay away from my stuff, motherfucker!". 

-chan-

chan stomped back to his place next to the crying seugkwan and the annoyed jihoon. he knew, lashing out like that wasn't the best thing to do, but this bag contained Things nobody was allowed to touch except him. plus, he couldn't let seokmin and jihoon know that their little brother was a criminal and a smoker. the drinking not to mention - jihoon would definitely hate him and seokmin would think it was his fault and just become even more depressed. 

"what the holy fuck?", the guy chan had hit screamed, startling everyone, seungkwan started to cry even more.
the poor guy had been under high pressure the last few hours - at first being locked in hansol's bathroom for a whole night, then the thunderstorm and now this two guys who were standing there, holding guns in their hands.

"nobody moves or i'll shoot", the second guy ordered and everyone immediately froze. "ki, you take the things, i'll hold them down", changkyun whispered and kihyun started to go through the shelfs in the room, taking out things that looked expensive.

the thirteen boys stared at changkyun's gun in fear, none of them dared to move. they all had the same thougt in mind "what if he kills us?". well, all except of chan.

in his head, the faces of the two and the "ki" of the one he had slapped lingered in his mind, he knew them. but he just couldn't find who they-

"changkyun and kihyun!", he suddenly gasped, changkyun's gun immediately pointing at him.

"how do you know our names?", he aksed with a dark tone in his voice which sent shivers down everyone's spine.
junhui instinctively hugged minghao closer to himself, jisoo and seokmin grabbed each other's hands, hansol slowly slided a little bit back, seungcheol and jeonghan hid the crying seungkwan behind them and soonyoung slowly backed away. fear was written over everyone's face, and jihoon tried to get chan to sit down, but the youngest of the group just rolled his eyes and snorted at changkyun:
"everyone knows you two, the oh so great duo!"

"chan!" everyone was now trying to get him to shut up, they feared he was in great danger since changkyun looked like he was about to shoot the boy.
of course they were scared, none of them knew about his seond identity after all.

"and who are you then?", changkyun growled.

"just someone", chan answered. a smirk was making it's way onto his face when he noticed the confusion in changkyun's eyes. 

the tension was rising as the two were holding a stare contest, until kihyun came back to his partner's side, nothing except a few instruments and pieces of the electronic things in here in his hands.

"come on, let's just finish them and disappear - there wasn't even enough to make more than a few 100 000 won. a fuckin' waste of time!"

--------------------

i just wanted to warn you - changchan will be with a lot of illegal things, smoking and drinking and of course many, many robberies. if you want, i can mark the changchan chapters so readers who don't like killing and things like that can skip it.

next chapter will be a lot of verkwan, soonhoon and maybe a little bit shooting (nobody dies though).

also, STAN THE ROSE!!!
their main vocal, sammy aka woosung just released his solo album, "wolf" and i can only say one thing:

STREAM FACE AND LISTEN TO THIS MASTERPIECE! 

thanks,

theDarkWolf7