"of course i am (not) okay"

soonyoung was blankly staing at the two tied up boys, thinking of literally nothing. his mind was just blank, trying to comprehent the events of this way too long night.

he was pulled out of his daze when he felt the body of the boy next to him stiffen and heard a quiet "no".

turning around, he met jihoon's horrified gaze for a moment, before his eyes travelled down to the latter's bloody hands and the drops of blood on the ground.

"jihoon! you're hurting yourself, don't do that! stop!", he whispered, but jihoon didn't even see him. he was staring at the guns on the floor, trying his hardest not to jump up and grab them.
both of the weapons were really new and one of the best you could get at the moment. way better than the ones jihoon had held in his hands up to now.
it was the perfect opportunity.

"jihoon! jihoon!" soonyoung followed the gaze of the shorter, gasping in shock. 
>>jihoon...is also involved in this whole shit?<<, he thought.

"jihoon!" without thinking, he hugged the boy, only then noticing that jihoon was shivering like crazy. "jihoon...everything is okay. i won't judge you for anything you've done, okay? you can tell me everything...just please, don't do something you'll regret..."

carefully, he pulled back and stood up, took the guns and handed them to the next person in sight, which happened to be wonwoo, who was staring from the two thieves to jihoon and back to kihyun and changkyun. the black-haired took the weapons without further questions, just shooting a confused look in soonyoung's direction and then shrugging it off.

soonyoung went back to jihoon and sat down infront of him, carefully placing his hands on the other's shoulders and looking him in the eyes.
"please, tell me. i can help you."

"n-no", jihoon whispered, shaking his head and trying his best to whipe the tears away, but as soon as his cheeks were dry again, the next wave flooded down his pale face.

"please!", soonyoung begged, "maybe i can't help you. but telling someone is still better than botteling it all up, believe me!"

"n-no. this is something i can't tell anyone."

"not even your brother? should i get chan? seokmin?"

"i-i don't want them to know about me. they are dealing with enough shit already."

"but i want to help you!", soonyoung protested.

"I DON'T WANT HELP! DAMNIT, SOONYOUNG, GET OVER IT!"
jihoon suddenly shot up from his sitting position and screamed at the red-haired boy. his fist connected with the latter's cheek, sending him flying backwards.

"ji! what was that!" chan appeared behind his brother, towering over him and easily tackling him down. "what did he do to you to deserve that punch?!"

"he acts like a freaking hero that will rescue me! but i don't want help and i don't need it!", jihoon growled at his younger brother, fighting against the latter's tight grip on his wrist.
"and that's a reason to send that poor guy flying around?" chan seemed completely unfazed with the struggling of his brother, easily holding him down.

meanwhile, mingyu and jisoo rushed to help soonyoung up, the other boys crowded around him, asking if he was okay a thousand times.

soonyoung got up and rubbed his read cheek a few times, before sending a flashing smile and telling everyone:
"of course i am okay! that punch wasn't enough to get the great hoshi to cry!"
>>i am not okay. jihoon punched me. i am everything but fine, hell!<<

but he kept quiet and pushed the thought aside, hoping for it to get buried and never show up again.