so...whats up with jihoon?

you surely already noticed, in his "teaser" chapter, jihoon killed someone and seemed to have done it a few times already.

well, this is his story:

jihoon was heavily bullied after coming out as gay.
the bullying got to a point where he even tried  to kill himself, but he failed. after that, he started to fight back, finding joy in fighting against his bullies.
he got stronger and better and so, it happened that he accidentally beat one of his them to death.

after that, he was scared of himself and stopped fighting off his bullies. the bullying started again and got even worse. 
to a point where he had to fight against them again.

and he killed someone for the second time, to his own horror even enjoying it. since then, he had never touched anything like a really sharp knife, guns or anything dangerous anymore.

you could say he feels the same way a serial killer feels, he just fights this feelings as much as he's able to.

that's why he's scared that he would snap completely when he meets more people like changkyun and kihyun - killer who feel like him.

i don't know why, but i just felt that this explanation was needed cause else, his character would maybe just look weird and "insane"

so...that's his story.

i don't know, maybe i'll make this something like a chapter for every member when they act in a certain way in a chapter and explain why?

would you think of it as a good idea?

thanks anyways,

theDarkWolf7