"wait, is that a thief?"

meanie is just THE shit, so i thought, why not write a chapter with them?

plus, i just need changchan as fast as possible cause else, this book would have around 200 chapters, so the shippings start very soon and then comes the long part...

so, meanie fluff/interaction + changkyun's glorious entering xD

----------------------

it was around midnight, when mingyu woke up. he didn't know why he was awake, but he assumed it was because of hansol, who was moving around in his sleep and kicking mingyu repeatly.

"mhm, hansol you fucker, move away!", he cursed under his breath, but of course, the younger was too deep asleep to hear him.

sighing, mingyu decided to just move away and continue to sleep in the middle of the room, where hansol didn't reach him. after a few minutes of listening to the thunder and watching the lightnings light up the dark room, his eyes slowly closed as he finally fell asleep aga-

"AAAAAAHH!"

mingyu shot up and looked around, who was that? 

minghao and junhui were sleeping, hugging each other, jeonghan and seungcheol were cuddling, seungkwan was deep asleep, chan and hansol too, jisoo and seokmin had moved next to each other in their sleep and jihoon and soonyoung hadn't even moved a single finger in the last two minutes.
>>who the fuck was that? or did i just hallucinate? maybe the smell of the drugs at home is making me high, too...<< deciding that it must have been his imagination, mingyu turned around and closed his eyes again, but suddenly, another noise disturbed the silence. someone was crying - and this time, mingyu was sure it wasn't his imagination.

he carefully stood up, trying his best not to make a sound and slowly walked around the room, trying to figure out who was crying.

but again, none of the boys was awake, they were all deep asleep and most of them even smiled, none of them was even near crying.

and that was when it hit him - wonwoo.

without thinking a second, mingyu walked over to the ocrner where wonwoo was laying. the older was clearly not having a good sleep. 
tears were rolling down his cheeks and he was turning around in his sleep, whimpering and whining. it sounded like he was in pain and mingyu's heart ached at this sight.

"wonwoo!", he whispered and carefully shook the boy, trying to wake him up. it took him a few minutes of trying, until the older finally opened his teary eyes.
"mingyu?"

"wonwoo, wonwoo! are you okay? you were crying and screaming!"

"what? oh that...i'm okay, just go to sleep. i'm sure you're tired..." he turned his head away as tears started to stream down his face again. oh, he was far from being okay.

mingyu sighed. "i don't believe you. tell me what's wrong, i want to help you."

"i-i told you i am okay", wonwoo whispered, his voice breaking. he was clearly not okay and mingyu was getting angry at the fact that the older still tried to deny that.

"tell me what's wrong. i can see that you're NOT okay!"

"please, just-just leave me alone, okay?"

"no, i wont!"

without noticing it, the two were getting louder, until someone threw a jacket at them and jihoon's angry "be quiet you fuckers!" silenced them.

"see? now you woke jihoon up, you idiot! just leave me alone!", wonwoo whisper-shouted.
"no, tell me what's wrong!"

this fight would've clearly continued for who knows how long, but it was cut short when a really loud thunder echoed through the room and everyone - except seungkwan, cause he's just fucking extra - was woken up.

"that is scary! please, can it just-just stop?" seungcheol was practically clinging onto jeonghan, hiding his face in the boy's long hair.

everyone was scared, except hansol and chan, who laughed like some maniacs at the scared faces of their friends.

minghao and junhui were still hugging each other, just now in a sitting positions, seokmin held a half-asleep jisoo in his arms and soonyoung was curled up under jihoon's jacket while jihoon himself was trying to get at least a little bit of the jacket back, cause he was cold. (and to be honest, he was also scared as fuck, but he would never say that.)

the thunderstorm outside was now directly over them and the room was constantly flashing with the lightnings and the thunder was swallowing everything anyone wanted to say.

everyone was so busy staring outside and calming each other down, none of them noticed the noises from outside and the quiet squeaking as someone was breaking open the lock of the door. 

after a few minutes, the worst was over and it became quieter. the boys decided to sit in the center of the room and talk, since no one wanted to sleep anymore. they moved there and sat down. wonwoo ignored mingyu and sat down next to chan, which the younger answered with a pout and a muttered "idiot".

"man, one time i could sleep peacefully and this happens...", jihoon sighed. mingaho and seungkwan - hansol had woken him up - agreed. the others were either busy trying not to panic (seungcheol and junhui) or already talking about who knows what (soonyoung and chan).

aside from the storm outside, the atmosphere was already nice again and even seungcheol managed to smile again.

but that was over as quickly as it had started when chan suddenly asked: 

"am i going insane or is something banging against the door?"

"what? dont be-" sengkwan froze mid-sentence as they heard a loud thud. 

"what-what is going on?", mingyu asked after a few seconds, breaking the silence.

the boys stared at the door in fear, as it slowly opened...
another lightning lighted the room up for a few seconds, proofing that the door was opening.

now, they could also hear voices from outside, talking to each other.

"kihyun, come back! i've got it!"

"really? wow, you're a king, kyun!"

and then, the door opened and someone switched the lights on.

"WHAT THE FUCK?", fifteen boys screeched in unision, staring at each other in shock.

-----

thanks,

theDarkWolf7