"NEARLY DEAD" SUMMARY

for everyone who didn't read the chapter because of the disclaimer, this happened:

kihyun and changkyun decide to kill the boys and are about to shoot them. seungkwan is crying in panic and hansol trys to calm him down by talking to him in english. seungkwan notices how hot hansol actually is when he speaks english (that sounds fucking lame....i'm so sorry xD)

kihyun and changkyun try to shoot mingyu and jisoo, but fortunately miss both times. soonyoung tells them to stop and that dying would sound better for him than living anyways.
that's when kihyun wants to back off, but changkyun doesnt.

(last part, since there's nothing anymore and i don't know how to describe it:)

[...]

"yeah, yeah. what now? dying would be better than living now, anyways. so what?", soonyoung shot back at them, leaving kihyun and changkyun dumbfounded.

"i think we should disappear now...", kihyun whispered into changkyun's ear, but the younger just laughed.
"you're just too soft, ki. they want to die, why not help them?"

"i don't know.. it kinda feels like we should better nope the freaking fuck out, RIGHT NOW!", kihyun shouted suddenly, startling everyone.

"woah, dude chi-"

and that was when everyone finally heard the loud footsteps in the hallway, slowly coming closer...

yeah, that's it....

thanks,

theDarkWolf7