"calm before the storm"

days passed by and soon, it became weeks.

jeonghan had basically moved in with seungcheol, since his parents were shouting and fighting everyday. but he himself was just fine under the lovely care of his crush (who was kinda becoming a serious case of love, but jeonghan would NEVER admit that).

hansol and seungkwan had slowly started to talk to each other, and they quickly became friends - they kinda became the prankster trio, together with soonyoung.

minghao and junhui made their relationship official and were enjoying their luck, as no one had commented anything bad, everyone had wished them the best.

jihoon was busy with school and denying his feelings for soonyoung, seokmin had bonded with jisoo over their interest for music and singing, and chan was busy trying to save himself from failing literally every class. not like he wasnt smart, just way too lazy for his own good.

wonwoo had disappeared for the last few weeks, the last time mingyu had seen him was when the older had helped him get home safely after the...incident...the night. mingyu was actually doing fine, his parents had been silently going their own ways for the last weeks.

it was calm and silent in their lifes for the first time since a long time ago, and they all enjoyed it to the max, without wasting another thought about the bad sides of it.
it was like a dream none of the boys wanted to wake up from.

but eventually, the storm came over them, after all, it was just the calm before the storm...

"hey, hyungwon-hyung! we need your help, like, fast!", changkyun nearly screamed into his phone, earning himself a kick from kihyun next to him. "quiet, you idiot!"

"hmm, hello you too, kyun-ah. what do you need me for?", the sleepy voice of a male answered, sounding like he was still half-asleep.

"well, you see...there are these guys who know what we look like. but we've got a job to do and its getting dangerous. one of them is someone you might even know...so, we need your help getting them to shut up, no matter what", changkyun explained in a hushed voice.

"let me guess...lee chan, right?"

"yeah" chankgyun nodded before remembering that this was a phone call.

"no problem, he was around just yesterday. should i get shownu-hyung and wonho? they could find him, we've got an empty room in the basement."

"sounds good, i guess. let me just ask kihyun."

"bye, hyungs!" chan waved seungcheol and joenghan goodbye before hopping on his skateboard. he was planning to go to an electronic shop and buy himself a new phone, since his old one had died down just yesterday. 

quietly humming the tune of tag you're it by melanie martinez, he mindlessly skated down the street without watching his surroundings. it was a quiet evening, with beautiful weather and a warm breeze that reminded him of long summer nights. it was perf-

something go caught under his board, he got thrown forward and painfully crashed onto the hard asphalt. his ankle Twisted in the wrong way and he let out a pained groan, that was just his luck. a broken ankle would make him incapable of skating... something hit him on the head and suddenly, everything was black.

"shit-..."

chan slowly opened his eyes and lifted his hurting head. he seemed to be tied to something, a chair? someone was sitting on the floor infront of him, everything else was too blurry to be identified.

"well, good morning, i guess." the person stood up, their muscular body hovering over chan and a familiar grin on his even more familiar face.

chan gasped in shock.

"w-wonho! what are you doing?", he croaked out, his voice sounding like he hadnt gotten any water in ages.

--------------------------

a short filler, im sorry. but as you can see, ist the beginnning of draaaamaaaa and actiooooon

lol im out

thanks,

theDarkWolf7