"handcuffs"

Changchan is heavily underrated, so here it comes~

———

the thirteen boys agreed to meet up after school through their weird group chat, so here they were.

after the encounter in the changing room, wonwoo and mingyu were avoiding each other as if the other had some deadly desease.
jisoo and seokmin were trying to study for their classes in a corner, not caring that the actual point of the meeting was to discuss the two robbers who were STILL here.
jihoon was sitting around, silently listening to music, while soonyoung had fallen asleep in junhui's lap.
junhui was awkwardly trying to get the hamster away, since he didnt want minghao to think something wrong of him, but failed miserably.
meanwhile minghao was just staring blankly into the white wall, thinking about something else.
jeonghan and seungkwan had found out they both liked modeling and designing, so they now were sprawled on the floor, thinking of outfits for whoever.

the only ones who were actually trying to talk about the problem are hansol and seungcheol. but both didnt know anything and just decided to wait until chan - who was the only one that still wasnt there, since he had gotten detention - arrived. maybe at least he was going to help them.

thirty minutes passed by and still no sign of the maknae.
another ten minutes.
still no one, hansol was already getting impatient, but seungcheol calmed him down quickly.
twenty minutes.
now, seungcheol was also getting angry and a little bit worried. chan had told them his detention would only be one hour. since hansols home wasnt that far from school, he was already quite a few minutes late.
(A/N I'm just taking the school system like it's at my home, so 1 class is 50 minutes, not 60. hope it doesnt confuse anyone :D)

"where the fuck is he?!", hansol asked angrily as he looked at his phone, noticing that chan should've been here around 30 minutes ago already. seungcheol just shook his head and leaned over to tap on jihoons shoulder.
"what?", the short boy asked, taking out his earphones.

"do you know where chan is? hes already half an hour late and we actually need him here", seungcheol explained.

"dont know. maybe hes beating someone u-up." jihoon turned away, so no one would see the fear in his eyes and put in his earphones again quickly.

he could still remember that one time when he had been saved by chan for the first time - their relationship had actually never been strong, they just lived next to each other. until that day.
it was the first day at high school for chan and he had walked to his first class together with jihoon.

-flashback-
jihoon and chan were silently walking through the hallway, the older saying something like "that's the biology class" occasionally.
they had reached the lockers in no time and chan told his hyung he would go to look for his locker. jihoon nodded and the younger went off, finding his locker - number 130 - pretty quickly.
after putting all of his things inside, he went back to wait for jihoon so they could go to their classes together.

he wasnt prepared what awaited him in front of the locker of his big brother.

chan watched in shock as a tall, chinese boy picked up the way shorter jihoon by his collar and slammed him against the locker. he yelled at him in english - chan was actually thankful for not paying attention in english classes for once - and slammed his fist into the shorters stomach. jihoon fell to the floor and curled up into a ball to protect himself from the kicks and punches raining down on him.

and then, the torture suddenly stopped. it was deadly silent, too silent, but jihoon was too tired to care. he just wanted to fall asleep and never have to wake up again.