❝ dancing in the moonlight ❞

jun gasped in shock, what did he just say?
ten's eyes widened and he stumbled back.
and minghao stared at the two guys like they were aliens.

>>did he just ask me on a...date?<<

it wouldn't bother him, jun was handsome and they knew each other already, even if it was just that they both loved dancing and their whole family-situation. and he knew that jun wanted to marry a cute boy someday. so maybe, he wasn't that much of a stranger.

but still...

not even once in his life, minghao had been asked a question like this. he didn't have friends and in the orphanage, nobody could afford going out to watch a movie or take someone out to eat somewhere. besides, they didn't want to talk to him. 
minghao wasn't prepared to suddenly feel a load of butterflies in his stomach and for his cheeks to heat up or for the warm goosebumps that travelled all over his whole body.

"y-yes!", he blurted out, "but could we go...somewhere else?"

and that's how seokmin spotted the school's rich boy wen junhui and xu minghao dancing in the park at 11:00 pm, laughing and singing together.

"your dance moves are pretty professional...do you want to become a dancer?", jun asked when they sat down in the grass after dancing to miracle by got7.

"you mean like soonyoung? no, i want to open a clothes-store...i like fashion", mighao answered with a sweet smile. he he had come to like jun's company more and more in the last two hours.

they found out they had many things in common, not only their love for dancing and singing. they both came from china, they drank their coffee black, they loved the same bands - black veil brides, got7 and nex7 - and they both liked to dance in the moonlight. just like now.

"up for another round?", jun asked with a smirk and held up his phone to show minghao the song.

the younger's eyes sparkled and jun wanted to just jump up and shower the cute boy with kisses or die from his cuteness. "yeah! let's do it!", minghao shouted, his voice cracking in excitement.

both stood up and smiled at each other before jun started the song and they got in their positions.

"i'm here, never die
how many times do i have to tell ya,
shawty what you worry 'bout, i'm giving you everything you want..."

they danced together, the moon showering them in a silver light, the music echoed through the empty park.
minghao's gaze met jun's eyes and they stared at each other while moving to the rhythm.

jun found the time to admire every detail in minghao's face - the sweaty hair sticking to his forehead, the pale skin that was shining in the moonlight, the dark eyes, the pink lips, his skinny body...

the dancing was bringing out minghao's true self and jun was honestly surprised. he had expected the younger to be cute and funny, but he had to discover that this was not the case. minghao was a burning warrior, hiding behind his cute side. but dancing made him forget everything and unleash his fire.
and jun didn't mind, to be honest - it was hot and he wasn't even ashamed to admit that he would love to see how minghao acted in bed. 

meanwhile, minghao was busy admiring jun's perfect dance moves. he was a really good dancer and minghao could say that he would make it through the auditions for an entertainment 100%. it was honestly a waste of talent to not go and try it, minghao would go immediately if he had the talent and also the money jun had.

the song came to an end and they fell into the grass, panting heavily and laughing like crazy. it was fun and made them feel free for a moment. even if it was just a second, they both knew they will cherish it forever.

"are you hungry, too?", jun asked. minghao just nodded and they stood up again.

his 'hot side' had disappeared again and he was back to his puppy-self as he followed jun down the streets to the nearest grocery store. 

"i'll pay, take something", jun told him as they entered. minghao thanked him and began to stroll through the store, looking for something cheap to eat - he didn't want to waste jun's money, even if the older had enough. it made him feel uncomfortable thinking that he was eating on jun's costs. 

a few minutes later, they left the store, jun was carrying a bag of groceries and something for him to eat right away, minghao held a sandwich. (these take-away things you can buy in every store.... you know what i'm talking about?)

they were just randomly walking around and eating, when minghao's phone rang. one of the nurses had called him to tell him that he had to be home within the next hour or else he would get grounded for the whole week.

"i have to go...home.", he told jun, stumbling over the "home". it wasn't his home.

jun noticed it and acted without thinking - he took minghao's phone and called the nurse.

"hello... yes... he's staying with me... a friend...wen. wen junhui...thank you." the call ended and jun gave the stunned minghao his phone back.

"you can stay with me. and now come, we have to go home!"

at the same time, seungkwan was at a store a few streets away, about to buy a few things for his sister, as he suddenly heard a yell from outside the store.

"a thief! thief! he stole my bag! a thief!"

seungkwan immediately abandoned his own bags and ran outside to see a middle-aged woman standing there, pointing to a dark figure that was running away. 
"please, catch him!", the woman shouted.

seungkwan ran after the thief, quickly shortening the distance between them.
>>who would have thought my sister's nagging yould be helpful one day...<<, he thought. he had a really good condition from the endless running and carrying bags for his sister, making it easy for him to chase after the thief.

in a dark alley, he finally caught the thief by grabbing his black leather jacket and holding him back. 
"drop the bag immediately!", he shouted, but the thief didn't budge.

"i repeat, drop the bag!"
"no! let me go!"

the thief turned around, exposing his face to seungkwan, who let go in shock.

"h-hansol?"

-----------------------------------

hi guys, idk what to say

⁀➷ HeHeT yeosnac

the song in this chapter is i'm here by fan chengcheng from idol producer 2018 and the c-pop group NEX7. he made it through ip and is now in their group NINE PERCENT.