"thank you, hyung"

it became darker and darker, even the not easily scared wonwoo got the chills after a few metres. there was no source of light anymore, so the darkness of the night finally took over. 

soonyoung was sobering up with every moment, the adrenalien and fear surpressing the symptoms of the drugs in his system. 
"a little farther...", he wispered, weakly holding onto wonwoo's broad shoulder. with nothing to offer him a high anymore, the lack of sleep and exhaustion kicked in and made his head hurt. 

wonwoo sighed uncomfortably, supporting the older with one hand and reaching for the wall to his left with the other, searching for a guide - the way infront of them was pitch black.

just when he thought the alley would never end, he ran face-first into a cold stone-wall. soonyoung let him go and suppported himself on the wall, giggling softly.

"here...he is somewhere....here..."

left with no other options even though it was dangerous - they both didnt know who or what was lurking around here, after all - wonwoo started blindly walk along the wall, expecting to get jumped every moment.

for minutes, he found nothing except of the same walls on three sides, until he got to the left corner. 

the sound of breathing made him stop and hold his own breath, trying to locate the animal - or human.

it didnt sound like whatever it was was intending to hurt him, the noises were faint and unsteady. like someone was trying their best to breath flatly because they had a broken rib or something like that.

"mingyu? mingyu?", wonwoo whispered into the dark, shuffling closer and dropping to his knees around two meters away from the person.

no answer.

"hello?", he tried again.

nothing, again.

maybe it wasnt even a human? a cat wouldnt answer, of course. it would make sense. but a cat doesnt breath that...loud.

wonwoo opened his mouth, ready to ask again, when he felt something cold on his back. 

shocked, he froze. did he walk into a trap? what was going to happen to him now?

"wonuuuuuuuuu, where's mingyuuuuuu?"

wonwoo inhaled deeply, sighing in relief. it was just soonyoung, still high and stupid. 

"what are you doing? im searching for him. where is he?"

"i dont know...he was here a few seconds agoooo....", soonyoung whined and back-hugged the younger, sniffling silenty. "im scared of the dark, it's cooold. lets go home!"

what was it with him sobering up again?

wonwoo groaned and quickly wriggled out of the older's strong hold, focusing on the unidentified human/thing again.

fuck, he just needed light....

his phone. he nearly slapped himself, just how stupid was he? why didnt he think of that? it would have been so easy....

"soonyoung, please let me go for a moment...im gonna find mingyu really quick, alright?", wonwoo whispered, trying his best to not sound too angry. the older hummed and let him go for a moment, wonwoo fished his phone out of his pocket and turned on the flashlight.

slowly lifting the light, dirty streets and broken alcohol bottles came into sight, a stone wall, someone's feet.
this someone wasn't waering shoes, only a pair of socks. 
black ripped skinny jeans showing off the muscular thighs the person was gripping with their hands.
a blue t-shirt, pieces of the fabric torn off, showing off the scratches and bleeding cuts.

dark brown hair, a familiar tearstained face.

"MINGYU!"

wonwoo tossed away the phone, not caring about the cracking sound when it hit the wall, shattering into three pieces; and jumped forward to embrace the shaking boy into a hug.

at first, mingyu struggled against the grip, but wonwoo didnt let him go, just hugged him even tighter, whispering soft phrases into the younger's ear.

the soft moment was interrupted by soonyoung suddenly starting to cough and seconds later, he was already emptying his stomach onto the street.

"soonyoung, you nasty", wonwoo hissed.

mingyu sniffled for a moment, light giggles mixing with crying. he hiccuped a few times, before slowly getting up. wonwoo immediately shot up and helped the younger.

everything was hurting, his feet, his chest, his head, his mind.

"fuck", wonwoo cursed softly as mingyu's full weight fell onto his thinner frame, "just how much do you work out to be this heavy!"

breathlessly giggling, mingyu whispered "i dont know" into the older's ear.

"soonyoung, you okay?", wonwoo asked, but no response.

"soonyoung?"

>>fuck, i cant drag both around!<<

who knows who'll come around here in the course of the night, so no way he could leave them there!

"SOONYOUNG!", he yelled.

"s-sorry, everything is...spinning...like a carousel...can we go-h-home..."

"thank god, you're still alive! stand up, i'll hold you", wonwoo ordered his hyung.

the sound of shuffling feet came closer and soonyoung leaned onto the other shoulder, making wonwoo nearly collaps under the weight of two boys.
but he grittet his teeth and stood up straight, slowly walking back the way he came. 

his left hand around mingyu's waist, he supported him; while he held up soonyoung with his right.

finally, they reached the main street and the street lamps lighted up their vision again.

"thank god!", wonwoo cried out.

the streets were empty at this hour, so he leaned both boys against the wall of a grocery store and examined them.

soonyoung just looked high, the drugs coming back again.

mingyu on the other hand looked...well, beat up and at the end.

a cold hand gently grabbed his shirt, waking mingyu up from his half-concious state and he opeend his eyes.

wonwoo was standing probably ten centimetres away from him, looking at his damaged shirt with concern.

the light made him look even more handsome and mingyu smiled softly.

"thank you, hyung", he whispered before finally fainting completely.

---------------------

what the frick was that even?

.

.

.

i dont know, listen to polygraphy eyes by yungblud, it holds a fucking important message! :)

thanks for reading,

theDarkWolf7