"我爱你"

sorry for being away for so long...

anyway, the first couple will be confessing...

guess who it is? xD

also, thx for 15 k, i'll be posting a thank-you oneshot later, but no svt; its in fact not even kpop but a girlxgirl one....

-------------------------

minghao kept tossing and turning in his small bed, waking up his rommate at least five times; he just couldnt sleep.

too many thoughts running in his head, most of them centering around a certain boy. yeah, he really was fucking falling for wen junhui.

wen junhui.

his life was currently going down the drain, nothing new, but it had never went so fast...one minute minghao was all okay, and the next he was hunting down criminals and dying over junhui. sounded like a stupid fanfiction, felt like one. except it just...wasnt one, it was the shitty reality.

"minghao, i swear to god, let. me. sleep!", taka, his roomate, hissed. but that was easier said than done, the chinese boy cloudnt sleep, no matter how hard he tried.

"sorry, taka-hyung", he whispered.

taka was a boy from japan, two years older than minghao and one of the best football players he had ever seen. but of course, no one would ask an orphan to play football, so taka's talent went completely to waste; he just always played for himself. except of the boys and girls in the orphanage and his boyfriend, no one even knew about this.

taka's boyfriend - here they were again, minghao's thoughts somehow always came back to themes like boyfriends or love.

the japanese boy had a boyfriend minghao had met many times, since he was always around to meet up with his lover. dylan was a chill dude, basketball player and even shorter than jihoon; but still the best player in the school's team. his parents were chinese and american, but the genes had blended in well and he was an undeniable handsome guy, also his body was a dream.

if he didnt have junhui, minghao would definitely be drooling over dylan's sixpack.

anyways, taka was happy with his boyfriend and minghao was so damn jealous, wanting someone to hold him like dylan held taka, someone to kiss him like taka kissed dylan.

someone to fuck hi-

okay, that was enough...

"ming. hao. i. swear. to. god. stop. it!!", taka exclaimed again, his sleep disturbed by the younger's tossing around once again.

"i'm-"

something hit the small window above minghao's bed, making him shoot up in his bed and yelp as he hit his head at the wall.

taka was also sitting up. "whats that?", he asked.

"i dont know, maybe something fell down?", minghao answered; unsure of what to do. should he look outside or just ignore it?

another soemthing hit the glass. and then the next.

someone was throwing little stones at the window.

"please l-look who this i-is!", taka exclaimed in fear. he wasnt the bravest out there; but the problem was, minghao wasnt either.

next, his phone rang. 

>>okay, its getting creepy now, shit<<

another stone hit the window, while minghao looked at his phone.

junhui<3:
look outside, hao-hao ~

"oh god, no", minghao whispered, amazed at the stupidy of his hyung. was that shit really necessary?

"what is thissss...", taka whined.

minghao sighed, "its someone i know, ill go out to them, okay?"

without waiting for the answer, he got up and opened the window. his room was thankfully on the first floor, so it wasnt that far down to the ground. minghao sighed silently and just climbed out the window, jumping to the ground.

it was really junhui standing there (on second thought, he should have checked that first, probably...), another stone in his fist, ready to be tossed, and a wide smile on his tear-stained cheeks. like mingaho, he was wearing only his pajamas, not even socks and minghao had to surpress the sudden urge to scold him for going out like this, what if he got sick?

"what are you doing out there?", he asked in a whisper.

even in a plain blue shirt and pants, junhui managed to look like art - a beautiful masterpiece from the hand of a genius.

"i had to meet you...things happneed...im sorry if i woke you up", junhui mumbled.

"nono, its okay...i wasnt sleeping anyways. what happened? are you okay?"

that made him smile faintly.

"lets go somewhere and not keep standing here."

the younger agreed and they walked down the street together.

two boys in nothing but pajamas, holding hands and smiling, not caring about the cold wind making them shiver.

"so, are you okay? what happened?", minghao asked as the two sat down on a bench in the same park they danced the first time.

"its...complicated", junhui replied, "my dad told me that im getting married as soon as i finish my studies...its still years until then but he's already chosen my wife, can you imagine that? i dont even like girls! but he wont listen! also...

im currently in love."

"oh"
minghao's heart did a backflip - but not the ones it always did when junhui laughed. no, it was a failed backflip and his heart fell face first onto a hard rock instead of landing smoothly. yeah, that's kinda how it felt.

"who...is the one you love?"

now it was junhui's turn to gulp and get nervous.

"ah...i dont know...hao....im....", he stuttered.

"come on, i wont kill you, no matter who it is. i wont laugh - except it's kihyun, that would suck. falling in love with some psycho who wants to kill you, haha."
it was a forced laugh, but enough to calm junhui down.

he sat up, looking at the younger sitting next to him and smiling softly at him.

"我爱你, minghao."

--------------------------

我爱你- wo ai ni means i love you in chinese.:)

(Edited this to fix the layout lol)

thanks,theDarkWolf7