"nearly dead"

!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SHOOTING PEOPLE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER !!!

(i've decided that i'll put disclaimers at the beginning of chapters with the following contents:

- suicide attempts 
- described cutting (more intense than in the chapter "after the party comes the hangover")
- (attempted) murder
- shooting
- sexual / 18+ content
- mention & describing of rape 

so everyone who doesn't like this, you can skip the marked chapters. i'll write a short chapter about what went down in the chapter without exploring the themes further, so you know what went down in the last chapter.)

---------------

the poor boys felt shivers running down their spines, as changkyun spinned his gun around and smirked at kihyun's words.

"well, that wouldn't even be any fun and we already lost a lot of time in this cheap shit..."

besides being deadly scared, jeonghan couldn't help but scoff at the boy's speech. "cheap shit? mister, think before you speak! you obviously don't know shit about money!"

kihyun straightaway pointed his gun at the speaker and seungcheol's instincts kicked in - he shoved jeonghan behind himself and tried to block him from the deadly weapon in the robber's hand. changkyun noticed this and clapped his hands with a scoff.
"woah, the prince is saving his little princess? looks like we'll have to shoot both~"

both boys on the floor didn't even flinch, both wanted to look strong and not back away.
meanwhile, seungkwan was not so calm. in fact, he was a sobbing mess, holding onto the first thing in his reach, which happened to be hansol, and burying his face in the younger's chest. he didn't even realise what he was doing, but at least it slightly calmed him down. the calm breathing of the american boy, the smell of strawberries and the cigarettes hansol smoked and his breath on seungkwan's face.
it distracted him from the scenario in front of him and helped him to breath properly.

hansol himself didn't even notice anything of that, he was just sitting there awkwardly and stared at the chubby blonde in his arms. he actually hated this diva-like guy with his sassy attitude and the constant blabbering. he hated him for chasing him yesterday and giving him a headache with his cursing and talking.
but who could be mad at a cute - and hansol had to admit that seungkwan was cute, no matter how much he hated him - boy who is currently a crying mess yet still as pretty and fluffly as a few hours before? not even hansol could say that and he had actually counted himself as a straight dude 'till that day.

"d-did they do anything yet?", seungkwan asked with a shaky voice, too scared to look himself. hansol shook his head, trying to think of a way to calm the blonde down, but he wasn't that much of a social-skilled guy, so he was pretty helpless.
after a few seconds, he just randomly started to whisper calming phrases in seungkwan's ear, switching into his mother language - english - without even noticing it.

"shh, it's okay... they won't do anything to us, okay? i'm here to protect you, you don't need to be scared... it's okay... nothing will happen to you as long as i'm still standing, okay?"

seungkwan didn't understand anything hansol was telling him, but the deep, soothing voice in his ear distracted him from everything around, sending shivers down his spine.
>>god, is he hot when he speaks english...<< before he could even realise it, this thought was already in his head and seungkwan wasn't able to shake it off again. 

kihyun scanned everyone in the room, raising an eyebrow at the fact that nearly everyone was either hugging someone or being hugged by someone else. only the two boys who were constantly trying to shove each other away from the gun of changkyun, that dumb guy who had slapped changkyun and a short boy were not clinging to anyone.

kihyun actually didn't have anything against homosexuality, he was pretty much fine with it, since changkyun was bi. but a whole room full of gay teenagers? that was kinda too much for him.

"kyun, let's just finish here, it's already 3:00 in the morning, i don't wanna get caught!", he urged his partner, who was still busy teasing jeonghan and seungcheol by pointing his gun at them and acting like he was pulling the trigger.

"but what do we do with these now?", changkyun put his gun back into his pocket, deciding that he had played around enough.

"i'm for *bamm* and dead", kihyun smirked. 

the situation was about to escalate and the boys knew it very well. but they were too shocked to do anything. it was like a scene from a cheap movie.

the rain in the background was creating a rythm that had something from a horror movie, accompanied by seungkwan's quiet whimpers. the lamp on the ceiling was flickering a little bit, the thunderstorm must have damaged a cable or soemthing. the two boys with their guns were standing there like some serial killers, a sick grin plastered over their faces. 
it was a horrible situation without any possible kind of good outcome.

the first shot rang through the air, piercing through the tension in the room. it just missed jisoo's head about around two centimeters and made a hole in the wall behind him. seokmin gasped and pulled the rosa-haired closer, trying to comfort the poor boy. jihoon could barely be held back by soonyoung from jumping up and punching kihyun. seungkwan started to cry louder again and this time, not even hansol's english could calm him down.

"fuck, doesn't anyone hear soemone fucking shooting around?", wonwoo asked, his usually deep voice was high-pitched from the surpressed panic inside him.

"don't worry, they won't be fast enough anyways", changkyun smiled and aimed his gun at mingyu, but missed him as the tall boy threw himself to the side.

"stop it already!", chan shouted, but the two thieves just laughed at him.

they sure looked like two psychopaths, standing there and pointing their guns around. 

"shit, just stop already, dude! can't you just leave already??"
suddenly, soonyoung who had been quiet the whole time, started to scream at the top of his lungs.

the two stared at him. they were honestly caught off guard - who would dare to speak at them like that while having a gun pointed at their head? this boy was either suicidal or completely insane.

"the fuck is this bunch of guys? you're aware that we've killed before, right?"

"yeah, yeah. what now? dying would be better than living now, anyways. so what?", soonyoung shot back at them, leaving kihyun and changkyun dumbfounded.

"i think we should disappear now...", kihyun whispered into changkyun's ear, but the younger just laughed.
"you're just too soft, ki. they want to die, why not help them?"

"i don't know.. it kinda feels like we should better nope the freaking fuck out, RIGHT NOW!", kihyun shouted suddenly, startling everyone.

"woah, dude chi-"

and that was when everyone finally heard the loud footsteps in the hallway, slowly coming closer...

------------------

woah, now this is about to become a horror-story...

i dunno anymore, i kinda don't like  this story, it's messed up...

but i'm currently trying to work on a GERMAN story (JaeYong) and this one will have an actual plot....

i'll show you in a seperate announcment :)