Planning something special

In the South...

Arianne POV

Arianne took some food and went back to the cave. Two days had passed since she found him. As she entered the cave, she saw that the fire was still burning, but he was not waxing on the blanket and this sends panic into her body. Her father must have found it, but then heard someone grab her and put his hand on her mouth.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

Arianne was thinking about whether to reveal her true identity to him or whether to lie. Her uncle always told her to observe and deceive the enemy before attacking.

" Well?" he asked, taking his hand out of her mouth.

"My name is Nymeria. I found you on the beach, wounded. I didn't know where else to take you." He nodded and left her. Then he went down to the ground, and she saw that she was in pain.

"I brought you some food," she said, giving him the bag.

"Thank you," he answered, taking the bag, and she sat on the blanket in front of him.

While he was eating she began to look at him. He had removed his shirt apparently, and she saw that the blood where the wound was on his side had stained the bandages.

Liking her lips she said, "I should change your bandage," she said, pointing her finger at his wound.

"Oh... Okay!" he laid down the food and putting his hands behind, he stretched out his legs to give her access, though, she saw that he was feeling pain on his injured leg.

She approached him and began to change his bandage, and all this time he looked at her, and feeling his eyes on her made her a little uncomfortable, and while he was bare-chested.

"See something you like, prince?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yes. The most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

She didn't answer, just smiled. Her plan will have even more success if he falls in love with her. She could play him more easily and get what she wants.

"My men? What happened to them?"

"I found only you. What happened?" she asked looking up at him.

He sighed "We were attacked by three Martell'ships."

"Did they have any other banners on the ships?"

" Apart from the big suns? No."

"You need to know that they weren't under the command of the Prince of Dorne."

"Maybe. Or maybe they were under orders of the Princess."

"NO!" She snapped and tightened the bandage more.

"Careful, girl," He said putting his hand on the wound and lying on his other side, and she felt a little guilty. But hearing him too say it was her, it boiled her blood. She had already sent a message to Daemon about the danger, and she really hoped that he was still alive.

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"It doesn't matter. But why did you get angry? Do you know the princess?"

"Maybe."

He sighed and lay down on his back completely, and she began to change the bandage on his leg.

"Have you seen my hawk?"

"He was here yesterday. Maybe he went hunting."

"Yes, of snakes," he said in a tone she didn't like, it was like it had a double meaning. So she thought about what to say so that it would have a double meaning. If he wanted to play, she was ready to do it.