The Red Priestess

WARNING: The chapter contains some conversation in High Valyrian, so if you want the traduction it's at the bottom of the chapter.

*****

In the South...

Arianne POV

Her father summoned them to the great hall, to communicate something important, and when she entered Arianne saw some chest, on the floor, and especially one on the table.

After sitting down, they waited only for her brother, Quentyn, who was always late, to arrive, and she saw Oberyn, who was losing his patience.

After a while, in which Oberyn drank 5 goblets of wine, they saw Quentyn enter with a smile on his face.

"Sorry I'm late, Father, but I had a... mishap."

Yes, mishap,' thought Arianne. He must have woken up in one of the city's brothels, not knowing, neither where he is nor who he is.

"Sit down," said her father, in a very angry tone, and the same could be seen in his expression.

After a little silence, her father took out a letter and read it.

"Dear Prince of Dorne,
It took me a while to think about how to write this letter as formally and civilly as possible, but then I decided to throw everything to fuck and write it directly and short.
A month ago, you sent a few assassins to murder me and take my wife. That was your biggest mistake. But for the love for my mother, I decided not to attack you... for now. But if you ever try to attack my family again, I will bring the wrath of the north and the winds of winter to Dorne. And you will suffer the same fate as Astapor but on a much larger scale.

I will bow you, I will bend you, I will break you.

King Jon of Hous Stark, Lord of Winterfell, King in the North, Son of the Wolf, Son of Winter, Lord Impaler, King Warg, Defender of the Weaks, Protector of the Innocent."

Before he gave a look to her brother, who was almost petrified.

And Arianne smiled at hearing these words because she knew who sent the killers, and that her father didn't even believe her.

"P.S.: To Prince Quentyn, the one who has aims on my wife, and who said that he is a man more than me. With a big cock? Well, look in the boxes and you'll see what will happen to your cock if you don't stop in lusting for my wife. I give you my word."

"Father, this is a threat, and we must..." but before he could finish, Oberyn punched him to the point of making him fall. Arianne laughed silently from the scene and screamed silently inside her, victory.

"Is he the one you want as Prince of Dorne, brother? Because if he is, I will not follow him."

"No. I think you're right," said her father, looking toward Quentyn, and Arianne couldn't wait for her father to disinherit him for this. "But only partially," he added looking toward Oberyn.