"I am yours!" and "You are mine!"

Daenerys POV

It had been a day since their fight in the Godswood. Daenerys no longer went to sleep in their room because she was still hurt by his behavior. She didn't know why, but Jon's decision had hurt her deeply. It was as if he didn't trust her. After these two beautiful weeks, Daenerys thought that they were getting closer, that they began to trust each other, but apparently, it was only from her side.

Daenerys remembered that beautiful moment in the Godswood. It was so nice to kiss him, feel his hands on her, and especially when he returned that kiss, so greedily and passionately. His kisses were thousands of times better than Daario's.

And she was disappointed when Jon stopped that beautiful moment, breaking the kiss. She has never felt this way before, towards anyone, even Daario. The man she thought she was in love with.

She decided to leave the room and go outside to get some fresh air and clear her mind.

As she crossed the hall, Daenerys meets Catelyn Tully, walking with an evil smile on her lips, before stopping in front of her.

" How is your life with the king? My sources have informed me that the bastard has not yet consumed the marriage. Your position is even more in danger, considering that tomorrow he will leave for the Wall and will never return."

"Your sources are wrong," Daenerys replied, seeing Catelyn frowning. Approaching Daenerys added "The king, my husband, consumed our marriage a long time ago, taking me in every way a man can take a woman. Like a true wolf. He gives me unimaginable pleasure, and me to him. Things that your Septons don't teach. And soon I will give birth to the future King of the North."

Daenerys saw how Catelyn looked at her with hate and said, "You're such a whore."

"Not as much as you are. That for power, you seduce a king, intruding in a happy marriage," replied Daenerys with a harsh tone, recalling Jon's words. "I don't think this is what the Septons teach you. And my husband, the King, is not a bastard, but a legitimate one, of pure and noble blood. And he descends from a lineage of great Kings, and from the blood of the dragons and wolves. You, on the other hand, come from a family that owes its title and its wealth to House Targaryen. "

Daenerys saw how furious Catelyn was: "You're such a whore, like the one from the brothels, who opens her legs to the first passing bastard."

"And I'm proud of it," replied Daenerys, Tilting her head up.

At that point, Catelyn said with a smirk, "You say you've been lying with the king every day, and yet you aren't pregnant. I became pregnant with my Ned the first time we lay together." Then, as he walked away, she said, "When you will not give an heir to the king, you will become the laughter of the whole Kingdom, and everyone will laugh in your face. Soon the bloodline of that Dornish whore will fade with her bastard son, and the noble and pure blood of the Tully will rule over Westeros."

Daenerys feeling the anger growing wanted to respond, but Catelyn had already gone. And thinking back to what Catelyn said, she knew she had to take the situation into her own hands and make her the first step.

Now she had to go find Missandei to help her prepare for tonight.

*****

Leaving the Keep, Daenerys saw Missandei talking to Grey Worm, who was watching the Unsullied and was

smiling. Apparently, she overcame her shyness and started to be bolder, since it seems that, the young men of the North were shy with women as was their king.