| 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 |

Hey, readers! I've decided to add this chapter so you know all about my OC in this book and what he looks like as well so you can imagine that this is what he looks like. Enjoy!

The picture in the media is what Trent's Ranger form looks like (credit goes to Greencosmos80 on DeviantArt).

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

───── 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 ─────

NAME: Trent Evans.

COLOR: Green.

ROLL CALL: "Poison of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Green!"

QUOTES:

"I think I'm in love, guys."
—Trent, "Gold Rush."

"Did you seriously think I would forget you forever?"
—Trent to Brody, "The Ranger Ribbon."

"Hey! How about fighting poison with poison?"
—Trent to Toxitea, "Poisonous Plots."

"You might've fooled Brody and the others, but you didn't fool me. I don't know who you are or how you got Aiden's memories, but you're not him. You'll never be him. I don't know what your goal is, but I promise you I'm going to find out."
—Trent to Robot Aiden, "Poisonous Plots."

"I knew it all along! You're not my Aiden, you're just an imposter with his memories!"
—Trent to Robot Aiden, "Family Fusion."

"Man, if someone told me I would become Mr. Romero and Brody was going to be my brother-in-law in the future, I would've told them they were crazy."
—Trent to the team, "Epilogue: A Ranger Proposal."

LOVE INTEREST: Levi/Aiden (Boyfriend).

APPEARANCE: Trent has long dark brown hair and green eyes. Wears anything green.

CHARACTER HISTORY:
Trent was Brody's childhood friend. They trained to be Ninjas together. But when Trent got into his car accident, he ends up getting amnesia and forgets everything about his childhood. He also ends up forgetting that Aiden was his boyfriend. He ends up getting his memory back when robot Aiden comes in and he realizes that it's not his Aiden. Once Levi/Aiden gets his memory back in the episode "Family Fusion", he remembers Trent and Brody. And also remembers dating Trent as well and they end up leaving where they left off in their relationship.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I hope that this helped a bit. I'll add more if necessary or if I think of anything important.

Enjoy the book!

~ Venus.