50| Bruce Banner x reader

pairing: bruce banner x daughter reader

summary: your father, bruce, being protective of you on prom night

word count: 275

~~~

"Y/N."

"Yes, Dad?"

"Maybe this is a bad idea."

"Go away"

You looked at your father through the reflection of the mirror. You were currently in the middle of having your hair curled by your mother (and personal hairdresser), getting ready for Prom. Bruce frowned, rubbing his hands together.

"C'mon, Nat, you gotta agree with me. If could be dange-"

"I think you're overthinking it." Natasha chuckled, shaking her head, "she's a teenager, Bruce, she needs to be able to have fun." "Yes! Thank you!" You cheered, throwing your arms up in the air.

"A-ah ah stop. I almost burnt you." Natasha cringed, trying her best to not burn you whilst you moved around. You immediately stopped. The last thing you wanted was a burn mark on your neck or face. That would definitely give the wrong impression.

She continued as per usual; a small smile on her face whole she concentrated intently. You were so excited. Ever since you were little, you dreamed of going to Prom in this beautiful dress with the most amazing hair and gorgeous date. Luckily, you had ticked all of those boxes. Your date wasn't exactly drop dead gorgeous, but he was an amazing dude and had a great personality. He was one of the sweetest boys you've ever met.

Your father, Bruce, obviously let you go, but he was slightly nervous. He wanted you to have the best night, but being the daughter of an Avenger could come at a price. He ensured that there were spies all around to make sure you were safe (unbeknownst to you). He loved you, but wanted you to be safe