Chapter 3

FYI, Chapter 1 and 2 are rewrites, gonna rewrite this too in the future

**𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲**

Chaos' training was hard. It involved meditation, target practice with my new abilities, sparring and archery classes. I found out when I tried to use my fire powers, I kept burning myself. So Chaos decided to bless me with fire resistance. 

Usually, my sparring practices involved fighting Chaos' army alone and see how many I could kill before I died. (Don't worry, we reform in our rooms in a few hours on Chaos' planet.) I was slowly getting the hang of my newfound powers.

80 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫,

I have finally mastered my abilities. I can summon lightning at will to strike down my enemies, set myself on fire like Leo, incapacitate my foes by wrapping them with tendrils of thorns, summon walls of earth to block projectiles and I have fully mastered the art of vapour travelling.

 I have mastered every single sword fighting style such as kendo, fencing, greek and roman styles. I have perfected my archery that I could hit an apple on someone's head from 400 meters away. The only thing I am lacking now is gear which Chaos refused to give me so I had to embark on a quest to acquire some.

Seconds later, I stood in front of one of the entrances to Valhalla in Boston. I had a Chaos Silver sword, fully armoured and most importantly, masked. Damn, Chaos works fast. 

(All conversations in bold and italics are mind links.)

"Why am I here?" I asked?

"Didn't you say you wanted a new sword and new armour? Well, Eitri is the only one who has the skill to forge the gear you need to match with your abilities. He is the one who forged Thor's Hammer." Chaos responded.

"Noice" I said.

I entered into the lobby and said greeted Helgi at his desk. The Hotel was as amazing as usual. I proceeded to find my old friend on the nineteenth floor. 

**Magnus**

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a ghost. 

"How are you still alive? Annabeth said you were dead. Everyone thinks you're dead." I questioned.

"Ah, that's good. I faked my death actually but please don't tell anyone. " Percy said. 

He explained everything to me including what Annabeth did to him. I was shocked that everyone had betrayed him and I was really angry with my cousin. He made swear on the river Styx to not tell anyone about him. 

**Percy**

"I came here for a purpose. I need some new gear and I heard Eitri is one of the best in Asgard" I explained.

"Eitri? He's a legendary blacksmith and only forges weapons and armour for the gods. There's no way he would forge anything for you." Magnus said.

"I'm a friend of Odin," I announced. A few seconds later, I was teleported into the throne room of Asgard. 

"Did someone say my name?" Odin asked with a huge grin on his face.