Chapter 5

**Annabeth**

Things have changed since Percy died 9 months ago. Noah became the head counsellor of the Poseidon cabin. There have been constant attacks at camp by the armies of Tartarus and that arrogant Noah has done nothing to help us. I really miss Percy and I regret cheating on him. That love potion Noah put into my drink really made me fall for him but once I realised what I did, I despised him.

Everyone regrets being mean to Percy and misses him a lot. Percy's sword is still stuck in the ground where he died but a big rock has formed around it. We couldn't find his body so that was all that was left of him. Many of us have tried pulling the sword out of the rock but none of us could do it.

I was sitting by Thalia's tree thinking about Percy when Nico came and told me there was a meeting in the Big House. I sighed and got up and headed towards the Big House. I had to go since I was the head counsellor of the Athena Cabin. When I went into the big house everyone was already seated. As soon as I took my seat, Chiron started speaking.

"I was speaking to Rachel just now when she suddenly spoke what I think is the next great prophecy."

One shall retrieve the sword in the stone,

Olympus is betrayed by one of their own.

The blade left behind shall be remade,

Into a deadly weapon that can make God's fade.

The death of a flame, he and his lover shall part,

Then mend and heal a broken hero's heart.

The Master of Elements shall lead the quest,

With the others, he thought to have left in the past.

The moment Chiron finished the prophecy, everyone was panicking.

"Chill everyone!!!" I shouted.

The campers stopped running around and stopped talking and looked at me expectantly.

"Ok, so far we know that someone will pull Percy's blade out of the rock and it will be reforged into a weapon that can make the Gods fade and one of the Olympians will turn on us. Am I right so far?"

Everyone nodded.

"And we know someone with a lover will die during the quest and this Master of Elements will lead this quest.

"Who do you think this Master of Elements is?" asked Connor Stoll.

"Probably the one who will draw Percy's sword from the stone," I answered.

"What about the one that will die?" Piper asked.

"I think we will wait until this Master of Elements chooses the people to go on this quest before we think about that," I replied.

"What do we do now?" I asked Chiron

"We wait," Chiron said.