Chapter 7

**Annabeth**

We were having a capture the flag battle when we were attacked. We were overwhelmed by the sheer amount of monsters that appeared out of nowhere. There were explosions and screams everywhere. We were outnumbered and outmatched in every way possible. This was a fight we were not going to win.

Suddenly, in the middle of the monster army, a fiery hurricane with tendrils of light in it appeared out of nowhere. It grew bigger and bigger and it was incinerating many of the monsters around it. All the monsters around it started bursting into gold dust. There seemed to be a figure in the hurricane. Suddenly, it died down. There was a hooded figure kneeling down where the eye of the storm was. He stood up slowly and flicked his wrist and a wicked-looking sword appeared in his right hand. 

He looked around and said: "Surrender or die." Some of the monsters started laughing until he said: "Ok, death it is," and slammed his sword into the ground which caused a massive earthquake. He launched himself into the air with a gust of wind and started raining down spirals of fire and bolts of lightning from the sky. The monsters tried to shoot him out of the sky but all their projectiles were deflected by strong wind around him. All of us watched in awe as his attack decimated the monster army and only a few were left.

 The figure turned to look at us and said: "Are you guys gonna join the fight or what?" We blindly charged at the remaining monsters and attacked them. 

**Percy**

While the campers were distracting the remaining monsters, I saw the four titans trying to escape the bloodfest. I vapour travelled in front of them and said:" So who wants to die first?"

Koios in his black Stygian armour decided to attack me first. Before he could swing his massive sword, I shouted "Ha-Di". The hieroglyph popped up 

and Koios was blasted 100 metres into a mountain and got buried under it

and Koios was blasted 100 metres into a mountain and got buried under it. Krios and Iapetus decided to charge me at the same time.

The air crackled with power as my combat avatar formed around me - a glowing blue exoskeleton in the shape of Horus. It lifted me off the group until I was suspended in the middle of a twenty-foot tall, hawk-headed warrior. The two titans were paralyzed in shock and I slashed the hawk warrior's glowing blue sword and cleaving the two of them in one swing. Hyperion pointed his sword at me and lit himself on fire. He charged at me with his long golden sword and I met his sword with my own. Blow after blow, parry after parry and eventually, the fiery titan got tired. Covered in sweat, he dropped his sword and fell on his knees and asked: "Who are you?"

"The last face you'll ever see," I answered before decapitating him.

The demigods had gathered around me and stared at me in awe. Jason asked: "Who are you?"

"Call me 𝖊𝖝𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖆."